1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Seeking Doctor Who Know Simplified Methylation Protocol in the Midwest

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Little Bluestem, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    I think that is what I need to do next. As long as I have been ill, I think it would be wise to take Rich’s advise and find a doctor to oversee it. I would like to find someone who does telephone consults and who will accept tests from my local labs (for those that do not require a specialty lab). If you know of one, please let me know.
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I can't help you there but I found someone by googling with my city. I started with Integrative docs, also tried Naturopaths. Found some that use Amy Yasko's methylation protocol.

I ended up with a naturopath who knows methylation, viruses and immune stuff.

Mink
    Little Bluestem likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.