1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Seeking an Injunction against HHS and IOM to detemine ME/CFS criteria

Discussion in 'Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' started by Ecoclimber, Oct 9, 2013.

?

How many would donate to a legal fund to file an injunction against HHS contract with the IOM

Poll closed Oct 16, 2013.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. Over $100

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Under $100

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    @Izola, I too loved outdoor activities and sports. I lived in boulder,co for 13 years which was a great place to be esp when healthy and could do all that great stuff. i was a runner too since hs. cross-country was my best sport especially as i was in the public school athletic league here in NYC which is top-heavy with great sprinters but not distance runners. i couldn't run really fast but i could just go at that clip forever, so the longer the race the better

2. justinreilly

NYC (& RI)
    well we're pretty much alike except i don't sleep with electronics or root beer. :)

Izola likes this.
  3. Izola

Izola Senior Member

JR: Boulder, huh? Loveland, Here, way back. Did you know that guy who lived in a storefront w/ painted over front windows & his art studio in the back. His paintings were all circles. Strange. Never met him. just one of the guys we were with had a key & took us on a late night art tour. I kind of kept an eye out for his work but? I come from a family of basically good, but failed artists. Now you all know where the strange in me comes from. A good friend told me that I was the only right brained lawyer she ever knew. Now I don't have one. :nerd::cool::DIz

Attached Files:

4. justinreilly

NYC (& RI)
    Izola,
    that attachment didn't come up for me.

5. justinreilly

NYC (& RI)
    no, i don't know about the guy with the circular artwork. are you still in loveland?

6. Izola

Izola Senior Member

No, Moved. Family stayed until the late 70's. But visited often until ME. I'm in AZ. wish I were in Co. Iz

7. Izola

Izola Senior Member

I thought this was I conversation mode I started at the same time about you, JustinReilly. oops. Iz

See more popular forum discussions.