1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Seeing good Improvement

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Charles555nc, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

Im on a rather lengthy protocol of:

3x a Day
    4 grams Sodium Ascorbate
    500mg Lysine
    500mg Proline
    500mg Glycine
    20,000 beta carotene
    400mcg of methyl Folate
    Fish Oil

1x a Day
    200mg SAM-e
    200mcg Selenium
    600mg NAC
    Methyl b12
    Coenzymated b12
    Malic Acid
    5 drops Lugols Iodine

2x a Week
    Green tea to drink
    B complex

Other
    Chelation: EDTA suppositories 1x a week, DMSA chelation for 2 days every 3weeks or so.

Gallbladder flushes (gallstone removal, lost 45 lbs)

I recently (a week ago) decided to retry antivirals after re-reading Dr Lerner's research/studies.

2 Hours after vitamins/ 2 hours before vitamins

1 gram Valtrex 2x a day
    500mg Famvir 2x a day
    100mg Minocycline 2x a day (for Rosacea and Mycoplasma)

I had a huge, HUGE herxheimer after doing the antivirals, my body and brain ached so bad, but in positive way like a muscle burns after exercise. My joints and mind feel much stronger now though. My Rosacea is also 70% reduced. I also find Im tolerating larger doses of Methyl Folate now (max before was 400mcg once a day, anymore and I'd get this werid spinal pain). I guess 400mcg wouldve been fine but after reading Fredd and RIchs comments about ppl generally needing much larger doses, Ive been trying to add more in periodically.

I guess according to Dr Lerner, I will have to be on antivirals for years and years before my B cells "turn over", to prevent reinfection.
    justy likes this.
  2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Glad to hear you're seeing an improvement Charles you've certainly got a big array of good supplements to take, wish I could tolerate half of them. Hope the a/virals bring the turnaround you need.
  3. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Charles,

Great that you are improving on this regiment!
    How did you arrive at all this? Are you being followed by a healthcare provider or did you come to this on your own?

Wishing you continued improvement.:)
  4. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

I couldnt tolerate half of them until I got on high dose vitamin C. I read about an experimental treatment for aids (I am XMRV positive). I believe the guy who came up with it was Marthias Rath or something like that. And then I added alot to it.

See more popular forum discussions.