1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Searching for complete methylation cycle overview

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Samuela, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Samuela

Samuela

Germany
    I have problems with Yasko's methylation chart, because there's so much missing. A lot of information is like "take Supplement XYZ if you have SNP XX, it will help" but without explanation why. I want to know why a specific supplement would help. I want to know exactly what's going on there. Does anyone know a chart or a text explaining the methylation cycle, that would be suitable für chemical professionals?

2. South

South Senior Member

I'm almost as far from being a native German speaker as one can be, but my parents spoke German and I picked up a little. So be kind if I translate this incorrectly: the chart in the link I'm posting is "furchtbar". A terrible chart, because it is so complex. But hopefully it is correct.

Anyway, here is the link I refer to sometimes. Also, If you scroll down the page on that site, you'll reach hotlinks to definitions of various parts of the big methylation cycle.

http://www.heartfixer.com/AMRI-Nutrigenomics.htm

3. Samuela

Samuela

Germany
    Hi South, thank you so much! I already know this chart, and it's like I said: Not complex enough. :alien:

I had the idea to search for the different enzymes. Maybe I can find more this way.

4. South

South Senior Member

Good luck; if you find good sites with info about the different enzymes, do post them on this forum for us.

:balloons:

Samuela likes this.
  5. Samuela

Samuela

Germany

See more popular forum discussions.