• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Scottish Daily Record tell a teenagers story in graphic detail

Min

Heartbreaking story of a 15 year old with severe M.E. - and yet unbelievably the largest UK M.E. charity Action for M.E. support the trial of Lightning Process on children, and the patron of their associated children's M.E. charity, the Association of Young M.E., actively promotes LP in the media - do they honestly think that research money is best spent on telling children like this to yell 'stop!' at their debilitating physical symptoms?

http://www.meassociation.org.uk/?p=2748

Enid

Unbelieveable this still happens. Action for ME (biggest?) have a very mixed history. Just very sad this "torture" of this illness and the complete ignorance of (still) most. We have a major job here.

free at last

This is just not right, im going to try and contact the family abd leave some links that they might not know about, like PR the WPI and anything else i can think of. Because all her blood tests were likely negative, ill bet thats the reason there sure she has no physical illness, in time this is going going to lead to another death this is so wrong