1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day Two: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 21 March 2014
Searcher kicks us off on Day Two, with an autoimmunity overview, then we are into immunology and cytokines, we hear from Susan Levine and the allergy-related signatures study done with Lipkin et. al, a talk about paravirus B-19, Mady Hornig from CFI with more research, John Chia who...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"Scientists like to think of science as self-correcting. To an alarming degree, it's not" Economist

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Dolphin, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

wdb, WillowJ, Simon and 5 others like this.
  2. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Thanks for that link. I was having a bit of a debate over this subject with someone not that long ago.
    Dolphin likes this.
  3. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
  4. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

It does seem to be that there's a growing awareness of the sort of problems people here have been going on about since I first joined. Surely a good sign of some (slow) progress coming.
    WillowJ and Dolphin like this.

See more popular forum discussions.