Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Scientific American online "Chronic fatigue findings were held back"

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by ixchelkali, Jul 5, 2010.

1. ixchelkali

ixchelkali Senior Member

Long Beach, CA
  2. boomer

boomer Senior Member

I hope someone replies to this comment which appears as the first one following the article:
    It must be really difficult to do any kind of an actual study on a mythical disease/syndrome. I don't understand how anything can be learned about a disease that doesn't exist. Doesn't the fact that CFS is baloney sort of undermine a signinficant pillar in the study process. How is it even possible to perform a study on a fiction?? This all seems like a ridiculous waste of time and money that could be invested in doing something real about something real.

3. Forbin

Forbin Senior Member

Unfortunately, the only reply to "ChrisJones'" comment that can think of is...

[video=youtube;QS0m9A3iQCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS0m9A3iQCI[/video]

4. Trooper

Trooper Senior Member

UK
    : )

Thanks for the link. I couldnt decide if that was a troll or a regular idiot - have commented anyway.

See more popular forum discussions.