1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Science to Patients: Professor Julia Newton Orthostatic Intolerance and Blood Flow

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Firestormm, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Produced by ME/CVS Vereneging

We are happy to be able to send you the link to webinar 45 of our project Science to Patients, in which prof. Julia Newton is talking about ME and the bloodflow:

We are also attaching the transcript of the same, as well as of a Q&A-session she was kind enough to hold with the Dutch-speaking community on Friday June 6, 2014 [Below and Attached].

Be it noted that next Friday June 20, 2014 from 5.00-5.30 pm CET she will answer questions again from all over, in an international session. You can get access to it with http://chatwing.com/mecvsvereniging.wvp
    (11 am EMT in the USA)

We do hope you enjoy the video's and texts, and are requesting you to condivide them with whomsoever you can and might be interested, as they are exactly meant for that.

Next broadcast will be sent to you on 1st July and will be of prof. Newton talking about ME, the Metabolism and the Muscles.

With best wishes to all of you
    Team Science to Patients
    an extremely hard working team, to provide all of us with so much
    precious information on such a regular basis
    ME/cvs Vereniging, the Netherlands
    Rob Wijbenga, coordinator

Attached Files:

ggingues likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.