Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Scandal (blog post about PACE / Tuller radio interview)

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Kyla, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Kyla

Kyla ᴀɴɴɪᴇ ɢꜱᴀᴍᴩᴇʟ

Canada
    Richard7, ahmo, Scarecrow and 9 others like this.
  2. frog_in_the_fog

frog_in_the_fog Test Subject

California
    panckage likes this.
  3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    mango, Comet and Bob like this.
  4. Jill

Jill Senior Member

Auckland, NZ
    The radio interview is fantastic . Well worth listening to. It's great David tuller is so well versed in the facts and can explain it all well. I can't wait for the day when the shrinks are in the dock apologising to us for such a horrendous study with horrendous consequences. They have messed with so many people's lives , it's unbelievable that they can sleep at night.

Comet and Valentijn like this.
  5. Large Donner

Large Donner Senior Member

Just like Tony Blair and Hillary Clinton you mean, when those recent issues are now proven under official investigation without doubt. Its never going to happen no matter how the future pans out.

Even if the BPS paradigms fall, the controllers will just slip of into the sunset with enormous pensions and titles galore.

They will probably even end up in the house of Lords.

6. frog_in_the_fog

frog_in_the_fog Test Subject

California
    The people who support PACE are a pretty fancy lot. It will be difficult/impossible to get them to admit they are wrong. So long as PACE has reduced costs to the system, mission accomplished.

Sir Simon Charles Wessely is quite a piece of work.

Dr. Ian Gibson on BBC radio: Prof Simon Wessely has been blocking proper research into ME for years. 2011

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016

See more popular forum discussions.