New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Save the date! - Saturday, April 16, 2011. an update by Dr. David Bell

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by *GG*, Feb 9, 2011.

1. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    Dr. David Bell, noted CFS researcher and pediatrition, will give us an update on the latest research on XMRV and a summary of the NIH "State of Knowledge" conference in our third of the new series of educational forums.

The meeting is co-sponsored with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health at the Hinton State Laboratory Institute, and will be held in their facility in Jamaica Plain/Boston.

There is plenty of free parking and the auditorium comfortably holds a large group. More details will be forthcoming. Please pass the word.

2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Hurray, great news. Thank you.

Will this be videoed or even better webcast?

3. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    I sure appreciate him taking the time to do this. Good stuff!! Has there been any type of agenda sent out?

4. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
  5. ixchelkali

ixchelkali Senior Member

Long Beach, CA
    Cool! I got to hear Dr Bell when he gave a presentation in Southern California shortly after the WPI study was published. It was well worth the energy deficit required to go. If you can make it, I recommend going.

I hope it will be videotaped for the rest of us.

6. sensing progress

sensing progress Senior Member

Tucson, AZ
    Yes! I'm excited for this. It's been quite a while since Dr. Bell sent out one of his newsletters so I'm hoping this means he's been very busy with other things.

See more popular forum discussions.