Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Save big money by buying expired/overstocked supplements

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Gypsy, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Gypsy

Gypsy Senior Member

USA
    I wanted to share two websites that I often buy supplements from that offer huge savings on supplements, many high quality brands like Metagenics, Biotics Research, Pure Encapsulations, etc., because they are expired or they are overstocked. (No, I don't work for either company! And yes, use your own discretion about how long expired supplements are good for, but I've taken lots and never had a problem)

www.healthdesigns.com

Click on the "Specials" tab. This has the expired supplements at huge savings. I've seen $90 supplements going for $10! You just have to see if what you want is in the specials.

The other website is:

www.thenatural.com

Click on where it says "Deals" and then "Overstock Sale". I have found lots of stuff and it is all 40% off because it is overstocked.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    ukxmrv, Misfit Toy, heapsreal and 2 others like this.
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
  3. Gypsy

Gypsy Senior Member

USA
    @minkeygirl

The sites I posted above have really expenive brands like Metagenics, Pure Encapsulations, Thorne, etc., for really cheap. Hard to find those brands discounted!

4. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    I don't want expired stuff. I take things then stop for awhile. No point how cheap if they expire and I can't use them.

5. Gypsy

Gypsy Senior Member

USA
    @minkeygirl Well, many medications have been shown to be OK for up to 10 years after "expiration"! How would a 2 month expired supplement not work? I think they are just trying to justify making us spend much more money by thinking something is not good after a few months.

Its like the "sell by dates" on foods.

Hell, I have supplements over a year old and they still seem effective to me.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  6. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    I have drawers full off stuff I have not used yet. That I got to try and haven't. Maybe I will in a year. I don't know. But I'd like that Option. My ocd won't let me use expired stuff.

"They" don't force me to buy anything.

7. Gypsy

Gypsy Senior Member

USA
    I have OCD also so I understand! Just not OCD in this supplement regard. I just hate wasting money on supplements and it seems that most are good for years and years after the "expiration".

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    ukxmrv likes this.
  8. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Any expired ampligen going cheap?

Vineyard1 and shannah like this.

See more popular forum discussions.