• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sanum Therapy : Homeopathy to reduce Candida and Fungi

melamine

Wonderful to hear, Asklipia!! :balloons:

Ha! The French translation has been published by "Edition Asklepios". It seems my powers of creating the World are at their best. Synchronicity being the fruit of good health.

Indeed it is, and may your good health bear synchronicity in turn! :thumbsup:

jepps

A small update :
We are still on the regular protocol (MO-FR Mucokehl + Nigersan) and SA-SU Exmykehl).

@Asklipia I am also still on this protocol, and realize the same effects as in the last 4 months: SA-SU I have detox symptoms (tiredness, burning eyes, more histamine symptoms), and stool is grey. MO-FR these symptoms disappear, and I am relatively fine. My slowly improvements in walking, energy and condition in general hold on.

I also find, that this approach has aspects for ME/CFS. Franz Arnoul was paralyzed, and healed his paralysis within 1 1/2 years. During this time he had many ups and downs and healing crises.
It´s not easy to find a good book about Sanum. The English versions of Sanum posts about several health conditions are relatively informative.

Kettle bells sounds great:thumbsup:! And everything you write, sounds great too. Good luck for you and your husband further:hug:

Best regards, jepps

Last edited:

Asklipia

@jepps
It is difficult to express how things are getting better. Mostly because we do not feel sick anymore. We try to concentrate and express very precisely what is going on, but in fact we now are far from any supposedly "sick" symptoms. Today we went for an in-depth eye examination, and the doctor did not find anything really wrong, except from "normal aging process".
But I know something is wrong, and related to some fungus problem.

I think what I said all along about Fake Folate poisoning i right, and that Fake Folates, since the 1670 years have poisoned people by encouraging fungi overgrowth
I just read a very interesting book by a French philosopher, about the food and the illnesses of philosophers :
Onfray : Le ventre des philosophes. http://www.amazon.fr/Ventre-philosophes-Critique-raison-diététique/dp/2253053821/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1427990686&sr=1-1&keywords=ventre onfray
in English : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Appetites-Thought-Philosophers-Michel-Onfray/dp/1780234457
I do not know if it has been translated into German.
This is very interesting because it shows clearly how people were poisoned by folic cid supplementation due to Liebig and Marmite etc.
People write about all of this and they do no realize what it means.
The first generations of people exposed to it went literally mad.

Sanum is a kind of antidote to Folic poisoning!!!!
Good luck to all.
May the love of God shine on all of us. We do not deserve this. Sometimes when I feel really well I am so sad that not everyone is feeling well too.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

jepps

@jepps
I think what I said all along about Fake Folate poisoning i right, and that Fake Folates, since the 1670 years have poisoned people by encouraging fungi overgrowth
I just read a very interesting book by a French philosopher, about the food and the illnesses of philosophers :
Onfray : Le ventre des philosophes. http://www.amazon.fr/Ventre-philosophes-Critique-raison-diététique/dp/2253053821/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1427990686&sr=1-1&keywords=ventre onfray
in English : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Appetites-Thought-Philosophers-Michel-Onfray/dp/1780234457
I do not know if it has been translated into German.
This is very interesting because it shows clearly how people were poisoned by folic cid supplementation due to Liebig and Marmite etc.
May the love of God shine on all of us. We do not deserve this. Sometimes when I feel really well I am so sad that not everyone is feeling well too.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

@Asklipia What you write about fake folate and candida, is very interesting.
@antares4141 posted an interesting research, how granulated sugar induces candida to destroy immune cells. So granulated sugar changes the milieu in the gut, and therefore makes candida pathogene, and folic acid does also.
I ordered the book, you mentionned, I can read French, not very good, but enough, to read a book. Thank you for the tip:) And thank you for posting such well wishes for everybody:angel:

I am interested in trying out these Sanum products as a 'plan B'. I am saying this with an open mind here, given that Homeopathy administered both professionally and personally in the past, has never worked for me. In another month or so, I will have outlived the safe window for treating candida/mold using an aggressive herbal therapy approach. As mentioned here and numerous forums, long term use of powerful herbals can be counterproductive, perhaps even damaging to good gut flora. My herbal honeymoon is soon to expire and I don't feel confident enough in RS + Fibers + probiotics (although I'm taking them), is the next best stage of treatment.

However, after checking the few sources of Sanum available in the US, I'm having second thoughts because it's going to take some serious coin to experiment. Looking at approximately $150/mo for each formula. Multiply that by the variety needed for full treatment this could easily go over $500/mo. What are you folks spending per month on Sanum? If someone were to try only one or 2 formulas, which ones would you recommend the most for Candida/systemic mold? I would prefer a formula that 'could be' too strong initially over one that is too weak to notice a change.

jepps

@piccirilli this Sanum protocol should cost about € 35-40,--/month. @melamine posted good links for sources. This is the protocol for treating fungi and gut milieu.
Many products of Sanum are basic products. They take them to build up the immunity to have a good response to the Sanum products. We do not need them, when the gut is good prepared with RS, fibres and probiotics.

Last edited:

jepps

This could be an Sanum protocol for treating bacterial infections:
http://www.semmelweis.de/pdf/pdf.php?name=99_alix_lunge&ext=pdf
SANUKEHLs are haptens and bring hidden cell wall microorganisms starting to emerge, so
that our immune defense is able to detect it. With their help, a "blind" Recovery cell wall microorganism could be treated
without side effects.
These are the products:
• SANUKEHL Myc D6 taking Mondays
• SANUKEHL Staph D6 taking Tuesdays
• SANUKEHL Prot D6 taking Wednesdays
• SANUKEHL Strep D6 taking Thursdays
• SANUKEHL Pseu D6 taking Fridays
• SANUKEHL Salm D6 Einnahme Saturday
5 drops in the morning and in the evening (before meals)

And the treatment for viral infections:

For viral infections (when chronic viruses get acute because of treating fungi) there are the following sanum products :

- Notakehl for all symptoms of the head: nose, paranasal symptoms, sinuses
- Quentakehl for all symptoms of the bladder, kidneys, sciatic nerves, bronchia

This is an older podcast of Chris Kresser. I found his part about "When to take probiotics" interesting. He says nothing new, but it is always interesting to read again about this topic. It fits well to Sanum, because he talks about homoestasis.

Last edited:

jepps

This is the book, Chris Kresser mentions in his podcast: http://www.amazon.de/Epidemic-Absence-Understanding-Allergies-Autoimmune/dp/1439199396 "An epidemic of Absence - meet your parasites". Chris Kresser writes:

There’s a great quote from a book called An Epidemic of Absence, which I highly recommend if you’re interested in this subject, and the quote is that: “It is now widely appreciated that humans did not evolve as a single species, but rather that humans and the microbiomes associated with us have co-evolved as a ‘super-organism,’ and that our evolution as a species and the evolution of our associated microbiomes have always been intertwined,” and that’s from the beginning of one of the chapters in the book. It’s from a physician or researcher named William Parker from Duke University. So, what this means is that our immune system probably evolved in part as an adaptation to the microorganisms that we were hosting for millions of years and more importantly that our immune system may not be able to function optimally without the presence of these microorganisms. That’s the weirdest thing to get your head around because in the modern kind of sanitary conditions we’ve done everything we possibly can to eradicate these organisms from our systems, and now we’re learning that eradicating these organisms might have profound impacts that we didn’t really foresee.

Dr. Enderlein represents the same theory. Sanum does not eradicate pathogenic organisms, but switching the pathogenic forms to non pathogenic forms. @Asklipia posted to tame the fungi, not to eradicate it.

Last edited:

ahmo

@jepps Thanks for this interesting quote. Brings to mind something I saw in a Dietrich Klinghardt vid. Someone put 2 plates of mold on an office desk. One was covered w/ a Faraday cage, so was protected from external energies. The other was left alone. A week later, the uncovered one had multiplied by many times, the caged plate was nearly the same as at the outset. This was in reference to the effect of EMFs on our internal microorganisms, which seems to be vast.

ahmo,
this brings to mind something which triggers the worst symptoms of my systemic fungal/mold issue. When the barometric pressure drops (typically before it rains), I get severe cognitive dysfunction, depression, dull headaches, sleepiness, and fatigue. In worst cases of large storm activity and high humidity, I also get diarrhea. Some refer to this as a silent migraine. I believe its related to systemic mold. Because symptomatically, it’s no different than had I consumed a large quantity of wheat beer and sugar candy on a sunny day. Takes days to recover.

Arthritis, CF, FM is well documented and linked to barometric changes, but little is documented linking weather to candida/mold. Increase in external environmental spore activity triggered by barometric pressure makes sense. Is it possible these barometric shifts also influence internal mold spore activity? Does anyone here with candida or mold issues, experience worse symptoms during barometric pressure drops? If not, I wonder if it's fungal species specific, like aspergillus. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

melamine

>and more importantly that our immune system may not be able to function optimally without the presence of these microorganisms.<

I was about to try symbiotic parasite implantation a few years ago but decided my problems were probably better addressed in other ways. If cost had not been a large consideration I might have gone ahead.

@piccirilli - I am trying some other things for biofilms and leaky gut right now that I had purchased before discovering Sanum, so I will be using those for awhile. I'm experimenting with some probiotic species as well. If Sanum products had been available right away I had considered trying them first, but then I realized how costly a Sanum program would be when considering all the issues I have to address. I decided I couldn't afford it now even if it becomes available soon, but I would still like to try it at some future time.

This was in reference to the effect of EMFs on our internal microorganisms, which seems to be vast.

Does anyone here with candida or mold issues, experience worse symptoms during barometric pressure drops?

I definitely have problems with EMFs. In addition, I'm chronically electrically charged and giving off sparks when I touch things. I don't have mold issues but have had, or do have, significant Candida. I'm not good at recognizing weather associations with specific symptoms because there always seem to be too many variables, but in general I tend to feel cognitively and emotionally worse during barometric changes.

ahmo

@melamine I bought a grounding sheet and grounding mat a couple years ago. the mat I use under my arms at the computer. When I was deep in the process of detox, I was lying on a sheepskin. When I asked my body, I got a response that this was as good as the grounding sheet I purchased. Every time since that I've self-tested re whether this wool is really giving me as much benefit as the sheet, I get a Yes. I've substituted wool mattress covers for the sheepskin, for ease of laundering. I found that my body likes the mattress covers that have been stitched, rather than the ones with the fused backing. I've cut a couple old ones into strips, so I can just have contact through my legs. I get similar + responses to raw wool, but not to wool blankets. Worth a try...I guess you'd know if it was doing any good if you stop giving of sparks;)

Here's a fascinating vid re EMFs:
Resonance Beings of Frequency re EMF, melatonin http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oS6FGzh3ygw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oS6FGzh3ygw

Last edited:

melamine

@melamine I bought a grounding sheet and grounding mat a couple years ago. the mat I use under my arms at the computer. When I was deep in the process of detox, I was lying on a sheepskin. When I asked my body, I got a response that this was as good as the grounding sheet I purchased. Every time since that I've self-tested re whether this wool is really giving me as much benefit as the sheet, I get a Yes. I've substituted wool mattress covers for the sheepskin, for ease of laundering. I found that my body likes the mattress covers that have been stitched, rather than the ones with the fused backing. I've cut a couple old ones into strips, so I can just have contact through my legs. I get similar + responses to raw wool, but not to wool blankets. Worth a try...I guess you'd know if it was doing any good if you stop giving of sparks;)

Here's a fascinating vid re EMFs:
Resonance Beings of Frequency re EMF, melatonin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oS6FGzh3ygw

Thanks for the info @ahmo! I won't be able to watch the video until later. Funny thing is I'd been thinking about wearing wool more, wondering if it would help. We have several wool blankets around. I could use one on top and maybe use another under me for now if I can manage to arrange one under a fitted sheet. It should give me some idea of whether wool helps in that way before investing in a wool mattress pad.

Something I've noticed is that there seems to be no relation between the intensity of EMF nervous system activation and the sparky symptom. The nervous system symptom has not been as noticeable lately while the sparkiness has become worse than ever and is not something that comes and goes, but is ever-present.

Gondwanaland

Something I've noticed is that there seems to be no relation between the intensity of EMF nervous system activation and the sparky symptom.
For me too, totally unrelated. Just recently I had to switch a screen monitor. Apparently a brand with better reputation takes more care with the construction of these thing even though all of them come from the same palce. Not sure. I heve read many complaints about apple (I use PC).

melamine

@Gondwanaland - I noticed a big difference in nervous system/EMF symptoms exacerbated by computer use after switching from an old (@1999-2000) desktop to my current laptop (Lenovo). It's also easier to adjust the screen brightness down for many routine tasks which I think also helps, though not necessarily in that way.

JPV

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
The only source which seems to be mentioned is a German book written 90 years ago. It doesn't strike me as a particularly reliable source, especially if the claims within have not been peer-reviewed and published in a journal, nor replicated by anyone else.

I think people put way too much faith in peer reviewed papers...
Peer review: a flawed process at the heart of science and journals (JRSM)

What is clear is that the forms of peer review are protean. Probably the systems of every journal and every grant giving body are different in at least some detail; and some systems are very different. There may even be some journals using the following classic system. The editor looks at the title of the paper and sends it to two friends whom the editor thinks know something about the subject. If both advise publication the editor sends it to the printers. If both advise against publication the editor rejects the paper. If the reviewers disagree the editor sends it to a third reviewer and does whatever he or she advises. This pastiche—which is not far from systems I have seen used—is little better than tossing a coin, because the level of agreement between reviewers on whether a paper should be published is little better than you'd expect by chance.

But does peer review 'work' at all? A systematic review of all the available evidence on peer review concluded that 'the practice of peer review is based on faith in its effects, rather than on facts'.

Peer review might also be useful for detecting errors or fraud. At the BMJ we did several studies where we inserted major errors into papers that we then sent to many reviewers. Nobody ever spotted all of the errors. Some reviewers did not spot any, and most reviewers spotted only about a quarter. Peer review sometimes picks up fraud by chance, but generally it is not a reliable method for detecting fraud because it works on trust. A major question, which I will return to, is whether peer review and journals should cease to work on trust.

So we have little evidence on the effectiveness of peer review, but we have considerable evidence on its defects. In addition to being poor at detecting gross defects and almost useless for detecting fraud it is slow, expensive, profligate of academic time, highly subjective, something of a lottery, prone to bias, and easily abused.

So peer review is a flawed process, full of easily identified defects with little evidence that it works. Nevertheless, it is likely to remain central to science and journals because there is no obvious alternative, and scientists and editors have a continuing belief in peer review. How odd that science should be rooted in belief.

Last edited:

whodathunkit

@JPV: yes, I agree. Mainly because "peer-reviewed" medicine has done so very, very much formy chronic health problems. Peer-reviewed medicine dictates, for example, that birth control pills are the best treatment for my uterine fibroids. EVERY SINGLE DOCTOR I have been to in the last 20 years for fibroids wanted to put me on birth control, even though my experience with them was very, very negative and the sides were too bad, and I told them this. But each doctor who practiced "peer-reviewed" medicine insisted that because I hadn't given BC a go under their magical, special, extraordinary tutelage, I just hadn't had the right experience.

The endocrinologist I went to to see about my thyroid practiced "peer-reviewed" medicine, and insisted that TSH was the only marker necessary to determine hypothyroidism, and that my symptoms and other lab values didn't count. Further, he said that as long as my TSH fell within the normal range, even very high normal,everything was just fine.

Just a couple of examples.

@Freddd's non-peer-reviewed methylation protocol that I found here on PR has done me more good than anything any doctor has ever given me (including my current wonderful MD who practices alternative). The iodine therapy I practiced several years ago, which is not peer-reviewed, also did me a similar (but not as great) amount of good.

That's not to say that peer-reviewed medicine doesn't have a place; it does, especially as a short-term, acute intervention. Personally, I would take antibiotics and most pharmaceuticals under certain conditions, because the short-term benefits outweigh the potential drawbacks.

But the over-whelming mindset of peer-review is that the science is settled...until suddenly, another convincing peer-reviewed study comes out, and it's not settled any more. There's just too much we don't know and the smug assurance of peer-review doesn't really admit to that.

So, as I always say, I'll stick mostly with self-help and alternative until peer-reviewed medicine starts getting a little more right.

Last edited:

Asklipia

An update :
After the week-end, which went alright, no major inflammation while on Exmykehl, no depression either, back on the routine mucokehl + nigersan.
Stool is still grey. Lots of energy, a bit manic but not too much. I certainly get an amazing amount of stuff done!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Compared to former years.
I think I may be out of the inflammation period. I stated this Sanum adventure around 15th feb 2015, this has been 2 months now. It was quite hard at the start but now I don't need vodka anymore!
I suppose I am going into the bliss period before I get hit by whatever the beasties will release?!?
Lots of small hairs growing. Feeling warm to the core, even though I have moved to a place 15 °C colder than last month.
Still on Clostridium butyricum (Miyarisan), Bifidobacterium longum (Urisense), and various probiotics available in fermented food, + fibres.
Good luck to all!:hug::balloons::hug: