• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sanum Therapy : Homeopathy to reduce Candida and Fungi

Asklipia

Thank you so much @jepps for all your posts, you have brought something vey valuable and unknown to me.:):bow::):bow::):bow::):bow:
There is a German forum, where I started a RS thread last summer. There are also many people with CFS, and we all make progress, thanks the informations of all the posts in this Phoenix rising-RS-thread.:):bow:
Is there a Sanum forum in German somewhere? It is not too difficult to read with Google Translate.

Critical is the point, when viruses and bacterial infections come up with dying fungi, here Sanum has homoepathica for viruses and bacterial infections (streps, staph etc.). But they are only needed, when we have strong symptoms, and our immunity needs help for a certain viral or bacterial infections. There are many viral infections, where our immunity is able to respond well, but there are others, that are very hard for our body, and where we need certain supps for help…..
Then, if symptoms are hard (this is earliest after 3 months of sanum, it takes time), viral and bacterial infections come up, and then herbs (olive tree extract or other, all, which do not harm to the gut bacterias) should be taken, or Sanum for viruses and bacterias should be taken. Simultaneously, for heavy metals and mycotoxins, binders should be used (zeolite or chlorella or...)
Do you mean it takes three months on the Sanum to start having hard symptoms? I do feel I am battling something already after just three weeks.

ahmo

@Asklipia you are a gem:star: I just spent some long time going back over threads to collect jepps Candida info. I was going to pm, but I'll add my query to yours: @jepps, you said in response to me some weeks ago, re your year-long Candida plan, what you were doing. Is that the homeopathy, or was there something else? I didn't save it at the time, couldn't find it when I went looking. I'll be completing my intensive purge in about a week, will be adding probiotics again after that, and will then know if I need to go onto Plan B and continue something.

jepps

@Asklipia I'll be completing my intensive purge in about a week, will be adding probiotics again after that, and will then know if I need to go onto Plan B and continue something.

Wow, congratulations to completing Plan A!!!!
And thank you, yes, Asklipia is a :angel: (my smileys do not show a gem????).

The sanum philosophy is as follows:
That health is a component of the organism, and is not achieved by the absence of microbes of any kind. Treat the bugs and more bugs will follow…treat the human condition and health will follow.
Something similar says Dr. Art:

The sanum philosophy is not, to kill fungi. Fungi was getting pathogene, because the terrain in the gut got ill through diet or f.ex. heavy metals. Dr. Enderlein created the word: "Pleomorphismus", which means, that there are several ancient germs, which is the defense of our immunity. When change the milieu in the gut (bad diet), then these germs change their form, symbiotic germs get to pathogene fungi, bacterias and viruses. He also saw in the laboratory, that, if he gives the ancestral germs (these are in his several products f.ex. in nigersan and mucokehl), they copulate with the pathogene forms, and then dissolve. Gradually with more and more dissolving pathogenic forms of germs, immunity gets better and better, and all the other pathogenic microbes (viruses, bacterias) also dissolve. He describes, that all kind of illness is a "tuberculinum miasma", what means, that aspergillus niger is involved in each pathogenic process.

With RS, fibres, a good diet and fermented foods (or probiotics) we create a milieu in the gut, so that the ancestral germ is symbiotic for us, and will not get pathogenic any more.

@Asklipia, viruses came up in my case after 3 months of treating. But parasites (it was a tapeworm) came up very soon during treatment, parasites are also bound to fungi.
I am curious, when you tell, that mould is in your stool.

Kind regards to you all, and thank you for the thread:hug:

Last edited:

ariel

Great! :)

Ok. I'm just going to try and copy some of Jepps posts on all this.

One goal of RS is to overcome Candida. Dr. Georgiou, who had by himself CFS+ME+fibromyalgia for 7 years, claims, that by treating candida (which lasts very long) many CFS-symptoms are much better, and other infections can be much better treated.

http://www.naturaltherapycenter.com/candida-treatment-protocol/
He writes, that it is importent, to transform the pathogenic hyphe-candida to the non-pathogenic candida, and that this can be enabled with SANUM-remedies:

Prof. Enderlein’s Sanum remedies work by changing the harmful microorganisms in the body fluids to non-aggressive forms, probably by changing the pH and electrical conductivity – see Explore! The Physics Behind Live Blood Analysis and Zeta Potentials, Vol. 14, No. 5., September 2005 by the same author. Harmful bacteria and toxins are broken down and excreted through natural processes. They also help to alleviate the dysbiosis and bring the internal mileau of the intestine back into balance.
He suggests the following SANUM-protocol (homoepathic):
1. Mucokehl D5 tabs – 1 tab twice weekly.
2. Pefrakehl D4 caps – 1 cap twice weekly.
3. Notakehl D5 tabs – 1 tab twice weekly.
4. Fortakehl D5 tabs – 1 tab twice weekly.
5. Nigersan D5 tabs – 1 tab twice weekly.
6. Albicansan D4 caps – 1 cap twice weekly
I take the protocol, and mold is in my stool.

Last edited:

ariel

And this:

My protocol is specific for treating candida and mold: I took/take according to my therapeuth:

- first 10 days exmykehl D3 (1 tab morning and 1 evening) for Candida and gut milieu, then
- 10 days fortakehl D3 (1 tab morning and 1 evening) for gut milieu, then
- 5 days (monday to friday) mucokehl D3 for Candida 1 tab in the morning, Nigersan D3 for mold in the evening 1 tab
- 2 days (saturday and sunday) exmykehl for Candida and gut milieu, (1 tab morning and 1 evening)

This protocol should be done (mucokehl+nigersan MO-FR, exmykehl SA-SO) several months or years, until candida+molud are treated.

I do stool tests for several years, one test every 6 weeks, it never showed mold, sometimes it showed a little bit candida. Since takig RS+probiotics+prebiotics (summer), the stool test shows candida-excretion (the highest possible level). Since starting taking nigersan (starting 5 weeks ago), which treates aspergillus, my stool is grey, and overdrawn with grey mold, I never excreted mold before. I do my next stool text in 2 weeks.

I tried to take SANUM a few years ago, I stopped, because of bad reactions. Now I take SANUM since 6 weeks, and the reactions keep within a limit: sometimes I have more inflammation for several days. In general, I note, that therapies are not so hard when supporting the gut with taking RS+prebiotics+prebiotics and a good diet.

ariel

And this:

Dr. Enderlein supposes, that candida+mould normally are normal habitants of the digestive tract. When the milieu changes (f.ex. because of not correct diet or chemicals), candida+mould switch to the pathogenic form, making the gut unhealthy and attractive for bacteria, viruses and parasites, which both get more and more resistent to treatments.
Mucokehl, Nigersan and Exmykehl involve the non-pathogenic form of candida and mould, when given, they coalesce with the pathogenic forms, and so get dissolved. The longer the supplements are given, the more fungi are in the non-pathogenic form.

RS and fibres also change the milieu, but maybe Sanum could improve the therapy. RS reduces PEM, so the detoxification of fungi is not so hard. As candida holds on to metals, it might be of advantage, to take some chlorella or zeolith or anything else for bindung the toxins.

For me, the most remarkable improvement after 5 months RS is good sleep, less inflammation and above all the better pulse rate: my morning pulse was relatively high, during detoxification protocols it was 100-115. Now it is 70-80, despite the body releases mould, candida, metals and other toxins.

ariel

And this:

I buy Sanum online. As it is homöopathic, you do not need a prescription. This protocol I posted is for fighting fungi. In the links they recommend 3-4 months therapy, but my therapist says, I must take the protocol for months or 1-2 years, until fungi is treated. He says, fungi treatment lasts so long, if fungi is in the deepest gut layers.
Maybe it is essential to establish the gut with RS+prebiotics, before taking Sanum. A few years ago I took Sanum, I responded very bad, afraidly I had to stop.
But now I take Sanum since 6 weeks, and have not much problems.

We never can destroy fungi completely, it is in the air. The goal must be, not to destroy fungi, but to convert fungi in its non-pathogenic form. Once a normal habitant of the colon (not to much, and not the hyphen form), the right diet (individual) ensures, that fungi does not increase and getting pathogene anymore.

RS reduces candida naturally by increasing the immunity, Sanum supports this process by converting fungi.

ariel

And last one from the other thread, I thought I'd copy Asklipia's information on where she purchased hers.

I ordered mine from amazon.de, I used Curavendi shop and everything came no problem. If you do not understand German, it is easy to translate the pages with Google Translate.

Hope that helps!
I might have missed bits.

jepps

Is there a Sanum forum in German somewhere? It is not too difficult to read with Google Translate..

No, there is no special Sanum forum. But the posts, we can read, are all positive, but they only took the products for a few months. This is interesting for people, who do not such as systemic candida as we have, where fungi proliferated the whole life. The author of a book F. Arnoul, a naturopath, got very ill (in 1998 with 49 years), rheumatoid and paralyzed with 49 years. He was very frightened, because his grandmother also was in the wheel chair because of polio. After 2 years of treating with Sanum and ups and downs he was healthy and began to treat his patients himself with Sanum.

There was a time (a few years ago) in Germany and Austria, when Sanum had to be ordered in the abroad. It was forbidden to sell Sanum, because there are fungi components in the products, but even they are so effective and have the immunomodulatory effect (Dr. Klinghardt and Dr. Mercola also prescribe Sanum for immunomodulation). For that reason Sanum was treated by some physicians, maybe this is the reason, why it was not so often mentionned in a forum.

There is a protocol for autism, I found this very useful for us. Sorry, it´s in German, we need a google translater.
http://www.semmelweis.de/pdf/pdf.php?name=98_loniewski_mykosen_autismus&ext=pdf
It addresses fungi and therefore parasites (fungi is also a parasite), and other microbial infections. For fungi the protocol from my doctor is very effective (it´s from Arnoul). But interesting is the duration of treatment of this protocol:
This phase can last years.
. The protocol also claims, that fungi is a big part of the illness. As autism and CFS is so similar, the duration also is valid for us. Sankombi is nothing else but a combination of nigersan+mucokehl. So we could also take:

10 days Exmykehl morning and evening
10 days Fortakehl morning and evening

then MO-FR Sankombi morning and evening, and SA-SO Exmykehl morning and evening - this phase is hold on for a few years.

For viral infections (when chronic viruses get acute because of treating fungi) there are the following sanum products :

- Notakehl for all symptoms of the head: nose, paranasal symptoms, sinuses
- Quentakehl for all symptoms of the bladder, kidneys, sciatic nerves, bronchia

We must realize, that with treating fungi, not only fungi is released. As long as we have pathogenic forms of fungi, the body holds on all toxins in the cells (metabolic products, that we could not digest, dyestuffs, solvents, metals etc.). When we were born with candida, and therefore with compromised immunity, we can all products only detoxify insufficient, residues remain in the cell. But when the candida is gradually and fully addressed, our body will release all toxins with this therapy, not only fungi, but everything else, as the reason for suppression of immunity is addressed.

And, speaking of fungi and viruses, see this paper (in vitro, but I can imagine in vivo too)
:
Human pathogenic viruses are retained in and released by Candida albicans biofilm in vitro. (2014)
"Candida albicans is the most prevalent human fungal pathogen associated with biofilm formation on indwelling medical devices. Under this form, Candida represents an infectious reservoir difficult to eradicate and possibly responsible for systemic, often lethal infections. Currently, no information is available on the occurrence and persistence of pathogenic viruses within C. albicans biofilm. Therefore, the aim of this study was to investigate whether Herpes Simplex Virus type 1 (HSV-1) and Coxsackievirus type B5 (CVB5) can be encompassed in Candida biofilm, retain their infectivity and then be released. Thus, cell-free virus inocula or HSV-1-infected cells were added to 24h-old fungal biofilm in tissue culture plates; 48 h later, the biofilm was detached by washing and energetic scratching and the presence of virus in the rescued material was end-point titrated on VERO cells. Planktonic Candida cultures and samples containing only medium were run in parallel as controls. We found that both HSV-1 and CVB5 free virus particles, as well as HSV-1 infected cells remain embedded in the biofilm retaining their infectivity. As a second step, the influence of biofilm on virus sensitivity to sodium hypochlorite and to specific neutralizing antibodies was investigated. The results showed that virus encompassment in fungal biofilm reduces virus sensitivity to chemical inactivation but does not affect antibody neutralization. Overall, these data provide the first in vitro evidence that viruses can be encompassed within Candida biofilm and then be released. Thus, it may be speculated that Candida biofilm can be a reservoir of viruses too, posing a further health risk."

Asklipia

On a purely clinical level, I can report that during the first 10 days of Exmykehl, more precisely after 5 days, I started to have a strange symptom : when I was in a horizontal position and turned around, I had a very dizzy feeling, like a vertigo. This never happened when I was standing, only when I was on my bed. It felt like some kind of orientation sensors were confused.
It could have been from a diminution of congestion about the ear?
This stopped completely when I went on with the 10 days of Fortakehl and I attributed that to the Candida effect of the Exmykehl.
Last week-end I took two days of Exmykehl but the dizzy feeling did not come back.
Good luck to all :hug: and thanks to @jepps again! :angel:

jepps

@Maia thank you very much for the interesting research! It describes, that viral infections in biofilms remain virulent, and with systemic candida we have both: fungi infection and viral infection, and bacterial infections.

It describes also, what I experience, that excreting candida makes viral infections treatable. Reversly the viral infections cannot be treated, unless fungi is not addressed. This is valid not only for viral, but all other bacterial infections and toxins like heavy metals.
We can address bacterial, viral infections and other toxins, but we will ever only reach a part of them, which are not bound to anything. And fungi must be addressed in the long run. And with each addressing with strong medicaments or other harmful substances for the gut the microbes got more pathogenic.

1.) to fully dissolve it, as otherwise with time pathogenic forms of viruses and bacteria in candida reinfect the body.
2.) to give the body the time, to change the interior milieu with good diet+RS-package, so that future milieu does not get pathogenic.

@Asklipia Could dizzy feeling be symptoms of the liver because of detoxing? Mytotoxins are very hard for the liver. Good luck to you, and I thank you also very much for your interesting posts:balloons::tulip:

Valentijn

RS reduces candida naturally by increasing the immunity, Sanum supports this process by converting fungi.
How does Sanum "convert fungi"? And what does that mean?

Also, please stop coloring your text. It's very annoying to try to read it. If you're pasting pre-colored text, the "Tx" square in the upper right corner of the box you're typing or pasting in will strip the colors and other formatting.

jepps

I found, that the Sanum post is also available in Englisch: http://www.semmelweis.de/index.php?cPath=20&language=en

How does Sanum "convert fungi"? And what does that mean?

@Valentijn, this Sanum issue describes on the example Mucor racemosus, what happens in the body:

When Pleo Muc is taken as a remedy, it acts to couple with the pathogenic forms of Mucor racemosus, resulting in the transformation from a pathogenic form to a non-pathogenic form.