1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sam-E

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Mya Symons, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    I also have osteoarthritis. I started taking Sam-e after someone recommended it for arthritis swelling. I have been taking it for a month now, along with vitamin D, and this week I have had the best sleep I have had in 10 years. I slept all through the night without waking. Like I said, I have not done this in literally 10 years. I would recommend definately trying Sam-e in combination with Vitamin D. They have it at Walmart and you can get some brands relatively cheap.
  2. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    I take both of them in addition to MANY more supplements. They are both good. How much do you take? I take almost 200. I cut a bit off of the tablet. It is good for a lot of things.
  3. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    I threw the box the pill packages came in away, but I believe it is 200 mg a night.

See more popular forum discussions.