1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sam-e is normalizing my hormones

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by leaves, Oct 20, 2010.

1. leaves

leaves Senior Member

I have had very low hormones levels and amenorrhea sinds about 17. Im taking Sam-e for a while now and I feel my hormones are improving and when I stop it the effect goes away. Still amenorrhea but hoping the progress will continue. Just wanted to share.
  2. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    Hi leaves - Do you know if your sam-e is low per a blood test or other test? Just curious - as my hormones seem to be all messed up now. Whereas they were good for almost 2 years and all of a sudden went bonkers. Thanks
  3. leaves

leaves Senior Member

Nope, but sam-e is not a hormone, it is a supplement.
  4. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    I get my hormones tested every few months and I use compounded hormones so they are all balanced. I am glad SAMe is working for you for that. I take it with my noon supplements.
  5. JAH

JAH Senior Member

San Jose

See more popular forum discussions.