1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"SALUTE TO SENIOR SERVICE" CONTEST please help win a 5K donation to MACFIDS!!

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by ggingues, Mar 30, 2012.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    If youve been helped in any way by the Massachusetts CFIDS/ME & FM Association during the past four years, the service received was provided under the leadership and guidance of Association President Alan Gurwitt, MD.

Thanks to the referral of an association member, Dr. Gurwitt has been nominated in the 2012 Salute to Senior Service contest which is designed to publically recognize seniors who volunteer a substantial amount of time in volunteer service.

A Senior Hero will be chosen from each State for special recognition and one National winner will be given an opportunity to designate the charity of their choice to receive a $5,000 donation.

If youd like to add your own comments in support of Dr. Gurwitts nomination, please do so before April 7th on the Salute to Senior Service contest page. Add your support.

http://www.salutetoseniorservice.com/senior-hero-nominations/alan-g/
    Dolphin and justinreilly like this.
  2. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    I posted a comment in support. I am astonished at how much Dr. Gurwitt has accomplished for us. Thank you for posting this here, ggingues.
    ggingues likes this.
  3. ggingues

Concord, NH
    Thanks for posting a comment, hope more people will!

GG
  4. ggingues

Concord, NH
    Not sure what happened, but your comments have not appeared. Can you repost? thanks!

GG
  5. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

I am absolutely thrilled that ME/CFS has a wonderful nominee in this contest! I will post info in the ME (ME/CFS) Fundraising Group on Facebook.
  6. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

Pat LaRosa, President of NJCFSA, has also been nominated

Pat LaRosa, President of the New Jersey CFS Association, has also been nominated in the Salute to Seniors Heroes Contest. There will be a Senior Hero chosen in every state, so we could have two state winners--Dr. Gurwitt from MA and Pat from NJ! Please consider leaving comments for both of these wonderful heroes! The judges will be reading the comments.
    http://www.salutetoseniorservice.com/senior-hero-nominations/patricia-l/ Please see link above for Dr. Gurwitt.
  7. justinreilly

NYC (& RI)
    I see it up there at March 30, 2012 at 08:28 pm
    ggingues likes this.
  8. justinreilly

NYC (& RI)
    Left a comment for Pat. Thanks for nominating her.
  9. ggingues

Concord, NH
    Yes, thank you. Not sure if there was a delay or if I missed it?

Gg

PS I think it is to late to add comments, correct?

See more popular forum discussions.