1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sale, support knee socks $9.97

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Sushi, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
  2. SOC

SOC Senior Member

USA
    Thanks, Sushi. Looks like it's time to expand my socks wardrobe. :) Just wish I didn't have to handwash the darned things.

3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque

I run them through the washer on cold and they have lasted for years. I usually get the cotton ones but since these are so cheap, I'm trying them.

Sushi

4. SOC

SOC Senior Member

USA
    Well heck, I'm going to try that. I wash some things on cold anyway, so no problem to toss them in.

I have some nylon ones -- well, my daughter did and I stole them :redface:. The cotton are much softer and easier to put on, but the nylon are okay. I'm hoping the Allegro ribbed are a bit better quality.

See more popular forum discussions.