Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Safe Amalgam removal in London, England?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by veganmua, Feb 15, 2015.

1. veganmua

veganmua Senior Member

London, UK
    Which dentist have you had success with in the London/Essex area? Who would you recommend?

Also, what do you think of this guy? I'm not sure, is he legit or a quack? Look under 'our protocol and fees'. What do you think?

2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I had an appointment with him earlier on in the year but was too sick to go. I'm resigned to seeing him as very few options in the UK. Depends on how ill you are and able to chelate. I've been made much worse by having my amalgams out, approved dentist used rubber dam, separate air supply, covered clothes but I was really bad for 6/12 months after each removal. I can't tolerate a lot of chelation stuff so want my last 2 out in one session, then maybe have EDTA.

3. xrunner

xrunner Senior Member

Surrey
    I would choose a mercury-free dentist http://mercuryfreedentistry.org.uk/london-south/
    who doesn't try to sell any additional services regarding mercury detox.
    The protocol in question as described on the website is probably ineffective and in some respects it could even be harmful for people sensitive to mercury.
    For that the Cutler protocol is usually much cheaper and safer.

4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    When I had mine done my doc had me get IV Vitamin C also.

I didn't have too many problems with mine thankfully but after removal and DMPS chelation I didn't notice much difference.

5. Johnmac

Johnmac Senior Member

Cambodia
    What most people do in your circs is find a dentist trained in the IAOMT Protocol for amalgam removal. There are such dentists all round the world.

See more popular forum discussions.