1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rush of warmth in chest?

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by iwantsimple, Nov 2, 2011.

1. iwantsimple

iwantsimple

My last weird symptom resonated with so many people, I thought I'd give this one a try, also. ;)

When I'm reclining and I sit up, quite often I will get this very warm feeling in my chest, almost a burning sensation but not painful, that lasts for up to a minute. It is distinct enough to stop me in my tracks. It happens when I stand sometimes, also. Generally, it happens when I get out of bed almost every morning. Any idea what causes this? It feels like a rush of warm blood suddenly circulating all over my chest.

Michelle in CA

2. iwantsimple

iwantsimple

Anyone at all!?!

3. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    reflux???

I dont have that symptom, I dont have that symptom ***dancing about***.. I think Im going to throw a party cause I dont have that symptom.

ahimsa and Valentijn like this.
  4. iwantsimple

iwantsimple

Haha! Love the dancing!

No, I'm sure it isn't reflux. There's no pain at all. It *feels* like a rush of blood suddenly filling my heart up. Weird, I know!

See more popular forum discussions.