1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rose hip

Discussion in 'Sleep' started by zzz0r, Jun 12, 2014.

1. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

I have tried vitamin c with rose hip and it caused wiring at night and I could not sleep. I have also been supplementing with ester-c vitamin c and I had not trouble with my sleep. So I assume rose hip is doing that? Does anyone knows why?

2. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

At the end of the day the actual problem is vitamin c. however it seems that I have no problem with ester-c form but I do get problems with other vitamin c forms such as rose hips and plain vitamin c. I wonder if that is caused due to calcium depletion due to high dosage vitamin c. (ester-c comes together with calcium)

See more popular forum discussions.