1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Root Canal & CFS

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by cigana, Nov 8, 2010.

1. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    Dear all,

I thought I would bring this site to your attention (it seems very genuine):

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/celia.curtis/index.html

The guy was cured of CFS after having root canals and cavitations removed. Cavitations are essentially hidden infections in the mouth - they don't cause pain or swelling so it's hard to know if you have one.

He also believes ALL root canals harbour infections - that it's just a matter of time (regardless of the materials you use).

Food for thought!

Cig

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Cigana,

My biological dentist agrees. When testing me (energetically) he found that both of my root canals are having a negative impact on my health. At this point, though, I am not in a place where I can afford to do anything about them though. He suggested getting them re-done using a flexible laser to clean out ALL the canals, but there are very few dentists who have that equipment.

Sushi

3. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    Hi Sushi,

My dentist agrees too and is going to remove them.

After what I have read I would advise against getting yours re-done, because the bacterial infection lies in the tubules, not in the canal, so no matter how well you do the canal it won't help...

Best wishes,

Cig

See more popular forum discussions.