• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Root Canal & CFS

cigana

Dear all,

I thought I would bring this site to your attention (it seems very genuine):

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/celia.curtis/index.html

The guy was cured of CFS after having root canals and cavitations removed. Cavitations are essentially hidden infections in the mouth - they don't cause pain or swelling so it's hard to know if you have one.

He also believes ALL root canals harbour infections - that it's just a matter of time (regardless of the materials you use).

Food for thought!

Cig

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Cigana,

My biological dentist agrees. When testing me (energetically) he found that both of my root canals are having a negative impact on my health. At this point, though, I am not in a place where I can afford to do anything about them though. He suggested getting them re-done using a flexible laser to clean out ALL the canals, but there are very few dentists who have that equipment.

Sushi

cigana

Hi Sushi,

My dentist agrees too and is going to remove them.

After what I have read I would advise against getting yours re-done, because the bacterial infection lies in the tubules, not in the canal, so no matter how well you do the canal it won't help...

Best wishes,

Cig