1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Robert Tennyson Stevens; Cheney's Asheville buddy?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by margib, Nov 23, 2009.

1. margib

margib Senior Member

Austin, TX
    Anybody know about Stevenson & his iris-reading, body language-reading, turning illness to health thing??:p
  2. margib

margib Senior Member

Austin, TX
    OK, so it's called Bio-Optic Holography. He apparently reads irises & can tell you about emotional health, & if you have an ailment, can read your response to questions about your emotional life that will unlock/shift give a break through for healing. Claims to know everything from why/how cancer happens to some people & even why some people react to mold. It was an interesting evening, to say the least. His informational hand out didn't really adequately describe what he tries to do, but his website might be more forthcoming: www.masterysystems.com
  3. muffin

muffin Senior Member

USA!
    I really have to wonder if Dr. Cheney would get mixed up with someone who sounds a bit "quacky" (for lack of a better word). I admire and respect Dr. Cheney and though he is thinking and working outside the medical protocol envelope, he still is TOPS in CFIDS research and has been since the Incline Village outbreak (along with wonderful Dr. Peterson).
    I may look into this guy just for info. Curious now.

See more popular forum discussions.