Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rituximab target question

Discussion in 'Rituximab: News and Research' started by 62milestogojoe, Aug 13, 2017.

1. 62milestogojoe

62milestogojoe What's a forum then?

UK
    So ME may be an autoimmune disease as has seemed probable in speculations by a lot of people. Remember the brain auto antibody stuff we discussed?:thumbsup:

Gingergrrl likes this.
  2. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    I should clarify that he feels that my particular illness is a B-cell autoantibody driven disease but he is not saying that ME/CFS in general is this (which remains to be determined in the future).

Sort of :D. I remember talking to you but not fulling understanding everything (because of my lack of science background, not because of you). I would have majored, or even minored, in science if I knew I was going to get sick b/c the background is so incredibly useful to have.

62milestogojoe and Manganus like this.
  3. 62milestogojoe

62milestogojoe What's a forum then?

UK
    GG I was an EFL teacher for 10 years (English degree) but had always followed biology as a great supporter of WWF and physics as someone interested in string and M theory-----how many realities? Possibly more than we can access!

The point I am trying to make is it is never too late to pursue formal education or educate yourself informally. You're smart. Go for it!

See more popular forum discussions.