Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rituximab target question

Discussion in 'Rituximab: News and Research' started by 62milestogojoe, Aug 13, 2017.

1. 62milestogojoe

62milestogojoe What's a forum then?

UK
    So ME may be an autoimmune disease as has seemed probable in speculations by a lot of people. Remember the brain auto antibody stuff we discussed?:thumbsup:

Gingergrrl likes this.
  2. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    I should clarify that he feels that my particular illness is a B-cell autoantibody driven disease but he is not saying that ME/CFS in general is this (which remains to be determined in the future).

Sort of :D. I remember talking to you but not fulling understanding everything (because of my lack of science background, not because of you). I would have majored, or even minored, in science if I knew I was going to get sick b/c the background is so incredibly useful to have.

62milestogojoe and Manganus like this.
  3. 62milestogojoe

62milestogojoe What's a forum then?

UK
    GG I was an EFL teacher for 10 years (English degree) but had always followed biology as a great supporter of WWF and physics as someone interested in string and M theory-----how many realities? Possibly more than we can access!

The point I am trying to make is it is never too late to pursue formal education or educate yourself informally. You're smart. Go for it!

See more popular forum discussions.