1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rituximab Poll

Discussion in 'Rituximab: News and Research' started by perovyscus, Nov 11, 2012.

?

Rituximab Response at < 6 months

1. +Cognitive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. +Physical

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. + Cognitive / + Physical

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No change

100.0%
  5. + Cognitive / - Physical

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. - Cognitive / + Physical

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. - Cognitive / - Physical

100.0%
  8. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. perovyscus

perovyscus

Date of infusion(s) would be helpful. I know it's very difficult to qualitatively express your symptoms in such a manner.
  2. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member

Australia
    I know it is marked <6 months, but I think it would be best to rate symptoms at 24-27 weeks from the first infusion.

Although I'm not sure how many people will wish to vote though, given the votes are publicly visible?
  3. perovyscus

perovyscus

Yes, and I don't want people from search engines to think this is the endpoint of the results. It's more for me to know what to expect, the selfish gene.

See more popular forum discussions.