1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rife.

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by brenda, Oct 30, 2009.

1. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    Hi

Has anyone here tried Rife therapy? Electroherbalism as it is sometimes called, is very popular here in Germany - in fact it is mainstream and there is a new instrument out which doctors and therapist are saying is very successful in killing viruses and bacteria.

You can get the basic Res1Wave unit for about 500 dollars and buy chip-cards to programme it according to which health issue you want to address or you can buy the therapist model to programme yourself. This means that you can treat yourself at home whenever you want. They are sold oversees too I believe.

http://www.resiwave.com/

Brenda
  2. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    Hi Brenda--

I've never heard of this. How exactly does it work?
  3. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    Hi DB

It is an instrument which emits electromagnetic frequencies which kill bacteria and viruses. You hold the electrodes for a certain length of time. Have'nt you hear of the Hulda Clarke zapper? It's similar.

http://info.lymebook.com/
  4. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    Thanks Brenda. I have used mainly herbs and supplements and haven't tried any of these gadgets. Let me know if you have success with it.
  5. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    I will do. I came across it alast year but did not investigate - I wish I had.
  6. DavidJ.

DavidJ.

Germany
    hi,

the clark zapper is useless. i have one and it didnt work. and i know others who used it without success for lyme or cfs...
  7. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Rife

Hi Brenda,

I have a Rife machine. It certainly does something! I had had trouble using it because it caused so much detox. I haven't used it in quite a while, but I should try it again now that I have gotten rid of more toxins. And also when they say to run a frequency for 3 minutes, I will run it for 30 seconds.

One of my doctor actually recommended it for me--an M.D.!

Sushi
  8. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    Yes I have heard that HC's zapper is not powerful enough for lyme but there are machines which are. The fact tha they are main-stream treatment for lyme here means they work.
  9. PWB

PWB

Rife and Hulda Clark Zapper

Thanks everyone for your info. Is there a more affordable machine that works? $500 for a Rife is more than a lot of people can afford.

Good health to all,
    PWB
  10. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Rife cost

PWB,

From my research when I was looking to buy a Rife, I doubt if you can get a good one for even $500. A thousand is more like it.:confused:

I had more money when I bought mine, but with these machines, there are a lot of bogus ones out there and you may have to pay a price for a good one. If you could find someone near you who has one, it would sure be good to try it out before investing.

Sushi
  11. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    Hi Sushi

The one I mentioned - and is probably less than 500 dollars, I did not check the exchange rate - it is 250 euros - is selling really well in Germany and therapists are using it - well not this one as you have to buy a chip card for the frequency but the one you programme yourself so it must be working ok. I must admit though that I am a bit leery.
  12. susan

susan Senior Member

Gold Coast Australia
    I read recently all about Dr Rife.....not sure of all facts. He found as far back as the 30s that cancer was caused by a virus or bacteria. He worked out you could kill it in the cell effectively with high frequencies with his Rife machine. They have been outlawed I believe in many countries and people get around it by calling them Frequency Generators I think. Once blasted the cells just return to their normal behaviour and the cancer dies.
  13. Sunday

Sunday Senior Member

I was very interested to see this thread as I have a friend with a Rife machine and she is willing to let me try it (she got it for Lyme's and parasites). She also has the dieoff problem, it seems you have to calibrate this to your needs. She bought it from a woman who got into the business because she had such good success using it for her own health. My friend says hers was not the best price (I think you're right in calling it at a thousand or over), but she can call this woman up for advice and support on using the Rife machine, and this has been very worthwhile for her.

If anyone's interested in info on my friend's Rife and where she got it, I could provide it, but it might take a bit as my friend's out of town for a few weeks and not near email. I live in N Cal, so probably anyone in the USA could purchase through her if they wanted.

I hope to hear more about Rife machines and CFS here, I'm really interested.
  14. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    Hi Sunday

Using Rife can be risky as destroying Lyme released mercury so it is important to do a lot of research I find unless one has a therapist.

The more I read the more I am convinced it is the way to go.
  15. DavidJ.

DavidJ.

Germany
    just so you know: here is a free online rife machine that i have tried a while ago

http://www.brothersoft.com/rife-generator-download-97795.html

and here are the frequencies you have to enter:

http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter135/frequecies.htm

but beware, i really didnt feel good afterwards, rather worse , just like when i used the clark zapper. these electronic devices can often do more harm than good, i know what i am talking about. so be careful with it or dont even try it if you are unsure.
  16. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    Hello David

Here is something I found on computer generated frequencies;

Even when using Rife machines, one must be careful because of the release of toxins into the system. I would not even think of using one until my health improved and I have got my organs well enough to detox. I have read so may testimomies of people who have cured themselves using them properly and I truly believe it is the best way to get rid of pathogens.

Whererabouts in Germany are you bty?
  17. DavidJ.

DavidJ.

Germany
    i am in northern germany, near the dutch border.

thanks for the link. well, its hard to know whether any machine really works or is rather dangerous. like i said , i have also tried the clark zapper , many say it works. but i felt terrible afterwards and it was not a herxheimer reaction. nonetheless i would be curious if anyone with cfs managed to get his health restored with a rife machine, there are practically no accounts on the internet and that goes for every machine from the alternative medicine section (rife, bionic 880 etc). maybe its the electricity itself that makes people with cfs worse, like i said i had this problem with all the machines i tried so far.
  18. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
  19. DavidJ.

DavidJ.

Germany
    hi brenda,

thanks for the link. no, i am german and i live on the westcoast near hamburg .

this is what i found concerning the use of a laptop as a rife machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPluUp87RfU&feature=related

he basically says it is possible, but with an apparatus attached. however, i wont try that either . but you can get a cheap one on http://www.noriftrife.com

this would mean you could have a rife machine for a few dollars. the people with lyme use these really expensive machines like the doug coil machine for almost 3000 dollars and they say only the expensive machines work. but who knows?
  20. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK

See more popular forum discussions.