• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Richvank's documents are now posted in the Wiki

illsince1977

A shadow of my former self
Glanced at the Wiki for the first time today, coincidentally! What a pleasant surprise! Thank you!

Enid

Thanks richvank for all your hard work - and we can view clearly.

richvank

I hope that doesn't mean you're hanging up your keyboard as far as ME research is concerned?

Hi, fla.

No, I don't have any plans to do that. I'm still kicking! I just wanted to have a place to send people who ask for my documents. I've put them on other websites in the past, but they have all gone down, so I'm hoping the Wiki will survive for a while!

Rich

MDL

Hi Rich,

Thanks for doing this. I tried to click on the link in your sixth installment, but it didn't work. Could you put your paper up on the site?
I hope all is well-
Marian

richvank

Hi Rich,

Thanks for doing this. I tried to click on the link in your sixth installment, but it didn't work. Could you put your paper up on the site?
I hope all is well-
Marian

Hi, Marian.

I'll have to fix those links. I guess Cort has shut down the site where my papers were located. I've put them on the Wiki now, and if you go to the first page I posted there, there is a directory to my documents, briefly describing each one.
The only one that isn't there is my invited talk at the Yasko conference in July-August 2010 in Boston. The Wiki would not accept the plots in that paper.

Best regards,

Rich