1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Richvank not as active in forums for a few weeks

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by richvank, Sep 15, 2011.

1. richvank

richvank Senior Member

Hi, all.

I just want to let you know that I may not be able to be very active on the forums for the next few weeks. I'm finishing up a house remodel, preparing a poster paper for the Ottawa conference, and preparing for some talks I've been asked to give in Sweden. Then I'll be on travel to those two places, and it will probably be into October a couple of weeks before I will be able to participate regularly again. So if I don't respond to posts directed to me for a while, please understand. Eventually I will share with you whatever I learn at these events.

Best regards,

Rich

2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Thanks for letting us know, Rich, and for all your help in replying to our questions. I hope you enjoy the remodelling and your travels! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

3. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    You scared me, thought you were sick! You sound busy, hope all goes smoothly! Thanks for everything you do for us. Sally

4. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Thanks Rich.
    Good luck with all these endeavors. We appreciate you letting us know and for always being here for us!

5. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    Have fun traveling! Sounds like fun.

6. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
    Thanks Rich. Have fun!

7. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    happy remodeling and safe travels.... cool that you are speaking... looking forward to hearing your reports, thanks for that

8. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Thank you so much for all your very helpful information Rich and hoping all your plans will run very smoothly over this time.

9. learner2life

learner2life David Pain

Tijuana-San Jose, Ca
    Thank You for all the help you give us.

10. Waverunner

Waverunner Senior Member

Thanks Rich, enjoy your trip.

11. Boule de feu

Boule de feu Senior Member

Ottawa, Canada
    Don't forget to come back.
    We will miss you!

12. Gamboa

Gamboa Senior Member

Canada
    Hi Rich,

Looking forward to seeing you in person next week at the conference in Ottawa. Hope you have an enjoyable trip here to my hometown. I'll try to introduce myself so that you can put a face to my name.

Gamboa

13. lucyhem

lucyhem

Montague, MA
    Thank you for letting us know. I deeply appreciate your care and attention to detail with us. I Hope that your endeavors are fun and successful! Safe Travels.

ON another note, I have had my results from the Genova Metabolic Analysis Profile for a week or so and want to post them for you and others to see. Is there a best way to do that. Scan them in? I hate to transcribe all that data and I am not sure which info is the most relevant from your point of view. Any one have suggestions?

Lucy

14. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    Hope you enjoy your travel. You.ll surely be missed ..x

See more popular forum discussions.