• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Rich's slides from his talk in Sweden

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
They are now up and available on the forum, here--Thanks to Rich's wife who combed through a lot of data to find these for us.

If you Scroll down to:

VIDEO’S
And click on the links to Part 1 & 2 of the slides, they will open. Or they will open from this thread too.

Helen

Sorry, didn´t know you were searching them. I have them in my mailbox from our planning.

Interesting though, any time of the day and night there is still at least one person watching the videos according to the man who recorded the seminar and is responsible for the site where he published them originally.

I do hope that one day Rich´s hypothesis will be tested scientifically. Genetic defects as a necessary, but not sufficient cause to ME, causing a methylation blockage...

The seminar was also recommended by Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum in his latest book " The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution".
Dr. Teitelbaum writes about Rich as a man with a heart of gold, besides his great work - agree. @DVanK .