Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rich's slides from his talk in Sweden

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Sushi, May 26, 2014.

1. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    They are now up and available on the forum, here--Thanks to Rich's wife who combed through a lot of data to find these for us.

If you Scroll down to:

VIDEO’S
    And click on the links to Part 1 & 2 of the slides, they will open. Or they will open from this thread too.

ukxmrv, Sidereal, Helen and 2 others like this.
  2. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Sorry, didn´t know you were searching them. I have them in my mailbox from our planning.

Interesting though, any time of the day and night there is still at least one person watching the videos according to the man who recorded the seminar and is responsible for the site where he published them originally.

I do hope that one day Rich´s hypothesis will be tested scientifically. Genetic defects as a necessary, but not sufficient cause to ME, causing a methylation blockage...

The seminar was also recommended by Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum in his latest book " The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution".
    Dr. Teitelbaum writes about Rich as a man with a heart of gold, besides his great work - agree. @DVanK .

*GG* and Sushi like this.

See more popular forum discussions.