International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12: The World Will Know
Did you know that May 12 belongs to us? Lots of us are aware of this. We share the buzz on it amongst ourselves. We add blue ribbons to profile pictures. We raise our voices, join our hands, mount the few podiums available to us and tug at the sleeve of the rest of the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rich protocol if I was an over methilator ?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by daniariete2000, Nov 13, 2011.

1. daniariete2000

daniariete2000 Senior Member

Hi ,

I just would like to understand more about the possible danger on starting the Rich Vank methilation protocol for CF if I was an over methilator. This are my recent results on an amminoacid urine profile (GDX)

- Methionine 62 [26 - 69]
    - Thaurine 652 [80 - 545] --> possible CBS Upregulation ?
    - Sarcosine 41 [<=41] --> methylation cycle is running faster than normal ?
    - Serine 281 [135 - 426]
    - Glycine 780 [434 - 1688]
    - Ammonia 27,6 [12 - 41]

N.B I assumed 7,5 mg of undernatured whey protein 45 days before testing for 2 months so I don't know if some results can be influenced.

Is it possible to understand anything ?

I'm a little bit confusing

Thanks

Daniele

2. richvank

richvank Senior Member

Hi, Daniele.

Would you be willing to send me the complete lab report at richvank at aol dot com? I think I could interpret it better if I could look at the complete report. Also, if you happen to have a GDX metabolic analysis profile, that would be very helpful to have together with the amino acids profile.

Best regards,

Rich

3. daniariete2000

daniariete2000 Senior Member

mail just sent.

Thanks a lot Rich

Daniele

See more popular forum discussions.