1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rich protocol if I was an over methilator ?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by daniariete2000, Nov 13, 2011.

1. daniariete2000

daniariete2000

Hi ,

I just would like to understand more about the possible danger on starting the Rich Vank methilation protocol for CF if I was an over methilator. This are my recent results on an amminoacid urine profile (GDX)

- Methionine 62 [26 - 69]
    - Thaurine 652 [80 - 545] --> possible CBS Upregulation ?
    - Sarcosine 41 [<=41] --> methylation cycle is running faster than normal ?
    - Serine 281 [135 - 426]
    - Glycine 780 [434 - 1688]
    - Ammonia 27,6 [12 - 41]

N.B I assumed 7,5 mg of undernatured whey protein 45 days before testing for 2 months so I don't know if some results can be influenced.

Is it possible to understand anything ?

I'm a little bit confusing

Thanks

Daniele

2. richvank

richvank Senior Member

Hi, Daniele.

Would you be willing to send me the complete lab report at richvank at aol dot com? I think I could interpret it better if I could look at the complete report. Also, if you happen to have a GDX metabolic analysis profile, that would be very helpful to have together with the amino acids profile.

Best regards,

Rich

3. daniariete2000

daniariete2000

mail just sent.

Thanks a lot Rich

Daniele

See more popular forum discussions.