• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Rich protocol if I was an over methilator ?

daniariete2000

Hi ,

I just would like to understand more about the possible danger on starting the Rich Vank methilation protocol for CF if I was an over methilator. This are my recent results on an amminoacid urine profile (GDX)

- Methionine 62 [26 - 69]
- Thaurine 652 [80 - 545] --> possible CBS Upregulation ?
- Sarcosine 41 [<=41] --> methylation cycle is running faster than normal ?
- Serine 281 [135 - 426]
- Glycine 780 [434 - 1688]
- Ammonia 27,6 [12 - 41]

N.B I assumed 7,5 mg of undernatured whey protein 45 days before testing for 2 months so I don't know if some results can be influenced.

Is it possible to understand anything ?

I'm a little bit confusing

Thanks

Daniele

richvank

Hi ,

I just would like to understand more about the possible danger on starting the Rich Vank methilation protocol for CF if I was an over methilator. This are my recent results on an amminoacid urine profile (GDX)

- Methionine 62 [26 - 69]
- Thaurine 652 [80 - 545] --> possible CBS Upregulation ?
- Sarcosine 41 [<=41] --> methylation cycle is running faster than normal ?
- Serine 281 [135 - 426]
- Glycine 780 [434 - 1688]
- Ammonia 27,6 [12 - 41]

N.B I assumed 7,5 mg of undernatured whey protein 45 days before testing for 2 months so I don't know if some results can be influenced.

Is it possible to understand anything ?

I'm a little bit confusing

Thanks

Daniele

Hi, Daniele.

Would you be willing to send me the complete lab report at richvank at aol dot com? I think I could interpret it better if I could look at the complete report. Also, if you happen to have a GDX metabolic analysis profile, that would be very helpful to have together with the amino acids profile.

Best regards,

Rich