1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rich: comments on cdc NK cell/overactive methylation study in CFS

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by voner, Dec 29, 2011.

1. voner

voner Senior Member

Fredd:

I am confused. Could you rephrase your statements about veggies and your diet and Methylfolate??

thanks!
  2. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi Voner,

I can get paradoxical folate deficiency by eating to many veggies containing folate. Folinic acid is a major folate form in vegetables. In pill form or vegetable form folinic acid blocks Meafolin causing almost instant folate deficiency in me and shutting down cell formation in fast dividing cells in the epithelial tissues; skin, lining of Gi tract, vaginal, bladder and urinary plumbing, lungs and even the tubules of the kidney are specialized epithelial tissues. Too many servings of veggies make me sick from folate deficiency. I take a lot of Metafolin just to get past the vegetable folate I eat and about 1/3 the time it just isn't enough.

I can make it happen 100% predictable. I can relieve it 100% predictable. The difficult part is to be able to eat my veggies and NOT have folate deficiency. I haven'y got that nailed yet, just how much I can eat.

See more popular forum discussions.