1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Riboflavin 5 Phosphate

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Branston, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Branston

Branston

Montreal, Canada
    Could anyone recommend a brand of r5p to try, please?
  2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I've been using Thorne 2-3 months. Seems fine. Can't compare it to others.
  3. SJB944

SJB944 Senior Member

Used Thorne no problems. But I prefer I use the sublingual Coenzymated b2 from Source Naturals.
  4. dbkita

dbkita Senior Member

Thorne is good. The Source natural sublingual is good is you can manage the mannitol, etc. But r5p sodium is highly orally bioavailable so your choice.
  5. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    I like source naturals' because it's in tablet form so I can cut it up and divide the doses throughout the day. I suppose if you're taking the entire tablet/capsule multiple times a day then it wouldn't matter.
  6. ttt

ttt

Santa Monica, CA
    I've been taking regular Riboflavin (100mg), and now I'm switching to Riboflavin 5-Phosphate. It seems like the Riboflavin 5-Phosphate capsules are much lower dosage. Any idea what's a dosage of R5P that compares to 100mg of plain Riboflavin?

Also, is it better to take R5P than Riboflavin? I'm switching because I'm assuming it is better, but I wonder if there are reasons why one would want to stick with plain Riboflavin.

See more popular forum discussions.