Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rhesus Negative

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by dotdot, Nov 2, 2010.

1. dotdot

dotdot

London, UK
    First of all, I know next to nothing about the general implications of having Rhesus Negative blood, mostly because I can't find anything much on the web. One of the main subjects of internet discussion seems to be whether RH- humans are actually descended from lizards... so maybe the problem is Teflon? :eek: :eek:

Less creatively, does anyone know whether there are diseases or illnesses that are specific to RH- status?

I have run into a couple of posts, somewhere or other, that suggest a possibly disproportionate amount of people with ME / CFS / FM have RH- blood. Does anyone out there know much about this?

Another query I have - how relevant is the use of Rhesus monkeys in testing (which I oppose, incidentally) to people with RH- blood?

Anyone out there with some possible relevant info on the subject of RH-?

Thanks for reading

Trace

PS. Sorry if this has been covered before, but if it has I've not managed to find it

2. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    I have no idea about any studies, but I can tell you that I am RH negative (blood type = A neg.)

3. dotdot

dotdot

London, UK
    Hi August59,

And I'm B neg, so that's 2 of us then! :D

trace

4. penny

penny Senior Member

Southern California
    O+ here....

See more popular forum discussions.