1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Fable known as The PACE Trial
Graham, Janelle and Bob, have once again excelled themselves with their latest take on the 'poisoned apple' that was the PACE Trial...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Retroviruses Causing Diseases

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by starryeyes, Nov 23, 2009.

1. starryeyes

starryeyes Senior Member

Bay Area, California
    This article is a good read about XMRV and other retroviruses and the diseases they may cause or do cause:

http://vactruth.com/2009/11/09/what...-chronic-disease-have-in-common-retroviruses/

Some highlights:

2. Liberty

Liberty Guest

Allergy Shots

That's a very interesting, and scary article Teejkay.

I had allergy shots for 20 years and it makes me wonder what was in the serum. I had shots for cats, dogs, horses etc. and I assume the serum contained fluids (protein) from these animals. This was back in the 1960's so I am sure the serum wasn't synthetically produced at that time. Is the serum live, or dead.

Also, when I was young I couldn't get a tetanus shots because the serum came from horses and I was extremely allergic to horses. I understand that the horse serum is no longer used.

What would happen if the allergy serum came from a cat with feline leukemia?

Another point....I remember having allergy testing conducted where they scratch your skin with an allergin to see if you get a reaction. I member at the age of 6 getting over 200 scratches done (they had to use my arms and llegs as well as my back).

Does anyone know what is in the allergy serum?

Liberty
  3. dmarie4301

dmarie4301 Guest

Scary stuff

This would make more sense in how humans acquired a mouse related retrovirus, or a monkey virus.....though vaccination. The polio vacine too has been implicated in possible contamination issues. Sorry I dont have a source for that...came from a book I read, The Virus Within, which talks about HHV6 research. (2000).

It's all very intriguing that this could be what's been going on.

Thanks for sharing.

:mad:
  4. starryeyes

starryeyes Senior Member

Bay Area, California
    Liberty, that is frightening. Wouldn't it be weird too, if some of us got CFS from a cat scratch? The possibilities are endless really. We're learning so much more now than ever about retroviruses.
  5. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Retroviruses in vaccines - scary and interesting stuff! Thanks for posting.
  6. ramakentesh

ramakentesh Senior Member

INTERESTING in that autism is a condition frequently associated with vaccinations.

See more popular forum discussions.