1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day One: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 20 March 2014
The location has now moved to San Francisco, for the first day of the IACFS/ME 11th biennial event, and another exciting round of presentations to an even larger audience. Searcher was again present, with her Press Pass, and along with some very kind help, from Hope, managed to...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Resveratrol, mitochondria

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by madietodd, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Lala

Lala Senior Member

EU
    I have been taking 200 mg of ubiquinol daily for years and it is one of the few supplements that has really helped. I had also been taking ALA and RALA in the past, but stopped it as I was unsure about chelation issues with amalgam fillings and I have never seen any difference in my health with them. I felt weird with acetyl-l-carnitin, so I have never taken it for extended period of time. Now it seems resveratrol was another waste of money, I still have headache today, though I did not take next dose.

What gave me burst of energy was ATP fuel from Reasearched Nutrationals along with RibosCardio, but they were so expensive, that I did not continue with another bottle.

See more popular forum discussions.