1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Results of MRI with contrast show Venous Vascular Malformations- Signigicant to CFS/ME or not?

Discussion in 'Neurological/Neuro-sensory' started by chilove, Dec 23, 2013.

1. chilove

chilove Senior Member

Hi guys,

My recent MRI results show venous vascular malformations in the right cerebral cortex. Does anyone know if these could be contributing. to CFS/ME? My neuro symptoms include EMF sensitivity and buzzing in the ears. I also have LGS and the MTHFR mutation.

Thanks all!

Audrey
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    Apparently its something people are born with and can show up randomly with age .. interesting though.. Basically a pooling or shunt of excess lymphodes, or blood
  3. chilove

chilove Senior Member

I havent been able to find anything online. I guess its not connected
  4. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    I'd stay on top of something like that though... Having excess blood in different areas of the brain could seemingly lead to pressure on different parts of the brain. I suppose whatever the doctor says to be safe with it.. Most cases seem benign apparently.

See more popular forum discussions.