New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Respiratory forums?

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by rosie26, Jan 29, 2016.

1. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

Does anyone know of a good respiratory forum on the net that has a good layout and easy to read. I find some very difficult to work my way around. I wish all forums had layouts like PR. Please could you let me know if you know of one. I have had a look around but could have missed one. Appreciate, thanks.

Gingergrrl likes this.
  2. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    Am bumping this back up to the top as I would love to find the same info. I joined one and posted something and then realize no one had posted in several years and it was not active.

rosie26 likes this.
  3. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

I have been working my way through pages and pages of Xenforo forums over the last 3-4 days. I am getting very distracted though by other interesting forums and have joined a birdie one. I will keep looking and let you know if I spot what seems like a good respiratory forum.

Gingergrrl likes this.
  4. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    Thanks @rosie26 and I had no idea that there was a list of Xenforo forums that someone could sort through. If you find a good respiratory forum, I would love the info and really appreciate it!

rosie26 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.