Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Respiratory forums?

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by rosie26, Jan 29, 2016.

1. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

Does anyone know of a good respiratory forum on the net that has a good layout and easy to read. I find some very difficult to work my way around. I wish all forums had layouts like PR. Please could you let me know if you know of one. I have had a look around but could have missed one. Appreciate, thanks.

Gingergrrl likes this.
  2. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    Am bumping this back up to the top as I would love to find the same info. I joined one and posted something and then realize no one had posted in several years and it was not active.

rosie26 likes this.
  3. rosie26

rosie26 Senior Member

I have been working my way through pages and pages of Xenforo forums over the last 3-4 days. I am getting very distracted though by other interesting forums and have joined a birdie one. I will keep looking and let you know if I spot what seems like a good respiratory forum.

Gingergrrl likes this.
  4. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    Thanks @rosie26 and I had no idea that there was a list of Xenforo forums that someone could sort through. If you find a good respiratory forum, I would love the info and really appreciate it!

rosie26 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.