1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Researcher Charged in Major HIV Vaccine Fraud Case (6-24-14)

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Wayne, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    I found this ABC News article interesting, especially the numerous references to how rare prosecutions occur in cases like this. This article makes it seem fraud like this happens fairly often, which makes me wonder how often it happens where the fraud is NOT detected.
    Researcher Charged in Major HIV Vaccine Fraud Case
    ---
    Below is a link to an article that goes more in depth on the fraud in the vaccine industry, and how flu vaccine makers admit on the box that it hasn't been tested for efficacy. (A good part of the article would probably constitute as a rant, albeit one that is well deserved). The immunity vaccine manufacturers enjoy most likely contributes to the ongoing fraud.

Vaccine researcher charged with felony crimes for research fraud; may spend 20 years in prison over faked AIDS vaccine

taniaaust1, merylg and Valentijn like this.

See more popular forum discussions.