• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Researcher Charged in Major HIV Vaccine Fraud Case (6-24-14)

Wayne

I found this ABC News article interesting, especially the numerous references to how rare prosecutions occur in cases like this. This article makes it seem fraud like this happens fairly often, which makes me wonder how often it happens where the fraud is NOT detected.
Experts said the fraud was extraordinary and that charges are rarely brought in such cases.

Researcher Charged in Major HIV Vaccine Fraud Case
---
Below is a link to an article that goes more in depth on the fraud in the vaccine industry, and how flu vaccine makers admit on the box that it hasn't been tested for efficacy. (A good part of the article would probably constitute as a rant, albeit one that is well deserved). The immunity vaccine manufacturers enjoy most likely contributes to the ongoing fraud.

Vaccine researcher charged with felony crimes for research fraud; may spend 20 years in prison over faked AIDS vaccine