1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Research: Chinese study into role of CD25 + Regulative T cell in development of CFS,

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by John Mac, Feb 21, 2012.

1. John Mac

John Mac

Liverpool UK
  2. fla

fla Senior Member

Montreal, Canada
    I'm no immune system expert but I'm somewhat of an expert on China. It's very encouraging to see China starting to invest in M.E. research. They certainly have the money and the brainpower to make a huge difference for us. The good thing is their decision makers/media have their own agenda but it is completely out of reach for the insurance and corporate money guiding western decision makers and media. (ie. don't expect any Chinese funded psychobabler studies)

See more popular forum discussions.