• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Research - by Muffin the Research Mule (about PACE/Lancet)

Undisclosed

@Invisible Woman That is, sadly, a very funny video and very serious at the same time. Maybe, it should be moved to an ME/CFS forum -- members might not be paying attention to this because it's in the 'Other Health News' forum and the title doesn't include it's related to PACE/Lancet.

If you are happy for it to be moved elsewhere and have the title changed a bit. Let me know.

Countrygirl

Brilliant!!! Humour is a super-effective tool.

Yes, please do move it to the main PACE threads..........and to the one I put up yesterday about that woman and the children.

I think it would go well on Twitter too. I hope someone posts it to Prof Coyne.

Thanks for the smile.

Invisible Woman

@Invisible Woman That is, sadly, a very funny video and very serious at the same time. Maybe, it should be moved to an ME/CFS forum -- members might not be paying attention to this because it's in the 'Other Health News' forum and the title doesn't include it's related to PACE/Lancet.

If you are happy for it to be moved elsewhere and have the title changed a bit. Let me know.

Yes, please. I'm not very good at this sort of thing.