• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Repairing your Mito: A possible alternative to BodyBio PC

ahmo

So, I switched to NOW Foods Sunflower Lecithin and it is not that concentrated, which resulted in me not getting any results. Perhaps, you could get the same results from using a cheaper, more concentrated Lecithin source as you would from BodyBio PC. Can anyone else weigh in on this?
I used BodyBio for some months, until it became too expensive. Then I switched to citicoline, which my body seemed to like just as much. After reading this thread and reviewing radio's mitochondria threads, I started lecithin. First some non-gmo soy I had on hand, and now, NOW sunflower. The lecithin seems to add something to the citicholine, my sense is it's helping with mental clarity.

How are you doing with the BodyBio @JAGuy? I have recently started taking it again after a break of a maybe 2 months and am having adverse reactions which I didn't have before. Definite feelings of toxicity- spaciness, strange sensations in my teeth, I
Slight itchiness and some tingling body wide. I definitely feel as if my body/ liver does not like it and I am very keen to work out why.

Any thoughts welcome.

Mels

Hello @Mels and everyone,

@Mels , sounds like you are detoxing big time. Make sure you take it slow so you don't overwhelm your body. I had to stop using BodyBio PC because my thyroid cannot stand the soy. I am willing to offer my BodyBio PC to anyone who wants it. Just cover the postage and packing material. You are getting a real deal. I paid $200 for this supplement that I am not planning to use perhaps it can help someone else.

Violeta

Maybe another way to work on the mitochondria/lipid issue is through correcting any endoplasmic reticulum issues. @mariovitali has started a thread about the various ways endoplasmic reticulum stress affects the cell and various ways to help improve endoplasmic reticulum stress. According to this paper, this should help with lipid transport to the mitochondria. It's interesting that choline and inositol are two very important nutrients to help improve endoplasmic reticulum status.

http://cshperspectives.cshlp.org/content/5/6/a013235

Hello @Mels and everyone,

@Mels , sounds like you are detoxing big time. Make sure you take it slow so you don't overwhelm your body. I had to stop using BodyBio PC because my thyroid cannot stand the soy. I am willing to offer my BodyBio PC to anyone who wants it. Just cover the postage and packing material. You are getting a real deal. I paid $200 for this supplement that I am not planning to use perhaps it can help someone else.
Thanks @JAGuy.
I wish I was detoxing - my body just does not seem able at all - but it feels very much like the nasty symptoms I had when reacting badly to medication a few years ago when all my ill health kicked off. Toxic, rather than detoxing. Maybe just too much for me at the moment.

Good luck to all

Mels

Hello everybody,
I take the Bodybio products and really like them. I take Choline and the 4:1 oil. I don't like the cost though. Anybody have an update on the products for this topic. My neurological symptoms seem to be getting worse.