1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Reminder: This sub-forum is for ME/CFS studies only

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Dolphin, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Reminder: This sub-forum is for ME/CFS studies only

There is another sub-forum:
  2. Sherlock

Sherlock bicarb for exercise recovery and taming candida

US
    okay, well then a mod can move mine, if any of them are active. It was on mitochondria micronutrition.

I won't be upset :)

Have a good day
  3. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member

Australia
    So no one wants to hear about my exciting new project to train rats to answer the Multidimensional Fatigue Inventory and Chalder Fatigue Questionnaires?
    MeSci, Xandoff and Enid like this.
  4. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

I think I often whack non-CFS stuff in here too. I tend to use the 'new posts' button, rather than browse by forum, so forget what they're all for.
  5. Bob

Bob

England, UK
    All the separate forums sections are listed on the forum homepage:
    http://phoenixrising.me/forums/forum.php
  6. Bob

Bob

England, UK
    :D

hehehe...

It sounds very interesting, and useful.

If the rats have CFS/ME, then you should definitely post it in this section!

I expect that your rat study was more successful than the PACE Trial? (as it couldn't have been less successful!!!)
  7. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi Snow Leopard, sounds mousy, ahh, ratty, no - definitely mousy, to me. Bye, Alex
  8. Graham

Graham Senior Moment

Sussex, UK
    Snow Leopard, I presume that you are going to make your rats swim around in a tank of water until they are tired to simulate CFS/ME (like a recent run of studies did)? Don't forget to get your rats to post me their results.
    Enid likes this.
  9. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    They need to make those rats swim about until it is known that they cant even recover with rest, Unfortunately they are all drowned by then :p
  10. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member

Australia
    Since this appears to be a recurring problem, I've 'stickied' this thread so it can remain as a reminder.
    Enid, WillowJ, Kina and 1 other person like this.
  11. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

12. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Thanks! It's now been moved to non-ME/CFS research section and merged with a thread discussing the same topic there.

You can also use the "Report Post" option to flag misplaced posts for the moderators.
  13. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Thanks

Ok, I will consider it in future although I associate reporting posts more for more urgent actions so not sure whether I'll be able to get myself to do it.
  14. Kina

Kina Moderation Team Lead

Ontario, Canada
    We do have different forums for very good reason.

This subforum is dedicated to research using ME/CFS patients or directly stated to be about some aspect of ME/CFS.

The 'Other Health News and Research' forum is for research and news that isn't directly about PWC's but has implications.

Having separate forums is helpful -- when you visit this forum, you know you will find research directly related to ME/CFS. When you visit the other one, you will find news and research that has implications for our population.

The set up is to make it easier for members to find information.
    Dolphin likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.