1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Remarkable Autistic Young Man

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Wayne, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Hi All,

This short ABC News Segment features a remarkable autistic young man with some amazing artistic abilities. It's a kind of segment that makes you wonder about life--which I like to do. :)

Regards, Wayne
  2. flybro

flybro Senior Member

pluto
    Big ThankYou

Thanks Wayne thats a really lovely peice.
  3. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Speaking as an artist in a former life, I have to say this is beyond amazing. The guy must have a super duper photographic memory. Thanks for posting!
  4. Frickly

Frickly Senior Member

Texas
    Wow

Thats amazing! Thanks for posting this.
  5. fresh_eyes

fresh_eyes happy to be here

mountains of north carolina
    Oh, I love that guy! As a child he was profiled in Oliver Sacks' book An Anthropologist on Mars. (Great, great book for anyone interested in how the brain works.) How lovely to see him "in person".
  6. Katie

Katie Guest

Absolutely remarkable! My first thought was 'I have to own one!' then I heard that they sell for over $100,000! Amazing, he truely deserves to have his talents lauded and I'm glad he has an OBE, so many are given to those who don't truely deserve them, Stephen certainly does.

I wonder how much a print would cost? :D

See more popular forum discussions.