• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Relaxing sounds and some -

Seewell

Rock n Roll !

Hi folks.
Heres some clips ive been listening to lately.
They really do help me to cope with my M.E better.

Would be good to hear some of your favourite music.Or sounds that take your mind
off this sometimes hell we all have to cope with.

I find this really relaxing, listened to in the back ground.

This is also relaxing - And i also find it good for meditation.

And Some Rock n Roll !

arx

This one is a MUST watch:

Sorry for posting too many. But I find these all wonderful songs to actually cope with things. They are relaxing,beautiful and I feel good after listening to any/all of these. Hope you enjoy.

Seewell

Hi arx
Relax Tv - thats great isnt it !. and some of the scenery is stunning - ive only got 15min in so far,only another 3 hours to go ! :). Havnt listened to the others yet.But will.

Keep em coming.
I all do some more later.

Seewell

Heres something a bit different.
Ancient Vedic Chants.

:confused:

Awakened Mind Meditation - Dr Jeffrey Thompson

Seewell

Dont know if anyone would be interested in this.But this is a Guided Meditation,
i only started about 6 months ago,and this helped me understand how to do it.
Best wishes sw

Wayne

Would be good to hear some of your favourite music. Or sounds that take your mind off this sometimes hell we all have to cope with.

Hi Seewell,

Thanks for posting all these links. I'm already checking out your first one as I reply to your post. I have a folder in my bookmarks for just my favorite music videos on Youtube. Perhaps I'll post some of them here at some point. -- I think I'll use my first post on this thread however to share the sound of HU, which I have a link to in my signature. It's a sound that's been truly transformative for me.

Seewell

Hi Wayne
It would be good to hear some of your stuff , for sure!

I followed your link - Very thought provoking-and beautiful too..
I will give it a go !
sw

Seewell

Ive just about exhusted all my saved favourite, sound/clips that help me now.
But if anyone wants to add theres here - would be good.

This ones - Isochronic Binaural Beats - Left ear 136.1Hz - Right ear -139.6Hz
I find Binaural Beats help me - but in a subtle way.
Gives your headphones a good workout at least !

A Cymatic Experiment - With salt and sound frequencies.

Seewell

I also find this one relaxing played in the back ground
Tranquil bird songs - with a waterfall

Wayne

I followed your link - Very thought provoking-and beautiful too..
I will give it a go !

Hi Seewell, I think you posted on my thread about insightful reincarnation stories. There's also a lot of stories about people's experience with the HU that I've heard or read about over the years. One was a story was from a woman I met who told me how she first discovered the sound (song) of HU. She was walking along the sidewalk one night, and all of a sudden felt stopped in her tracks by a great feeling of love that engulfed her.

Sensing that it may have been coming from the building she was walking by, she returned the next day when it was open. She discovered that at the time she had experienced the feeling of love, there was a group of people singing the HU song. She was delighted to learn about the HU, and how she could experience this love at any time. --- I like stories, I hope this one is appropriate for this thread. :)

Seewell

I hope this one is appropriate for this thread. :)

Hi Wayne,yes i enjoyed it .And the american indian reincarnation one.
i will look into this more - i see theres some more ut clips about it on that channel.:)

I find i have become more and more of a spiritual person,the longer this illness goes on.
I some times wonder if thats the reason why i got ill like this- to remember who i really am.
Its one thing i wouldnt change.
I have had some very subtle but beautiful things happen since i started going deeper.

(Its great to find this forum that even has a spiritual section !. Also all that other info.)

Tammy

Music/sound is truly food for the soul. I'll never forget a moment I had with my Dad when we had gone camping........we had hiked up to a ridge that looked out over the valley. He told me to sit down and close my eyes.......then he put some headphones on me with some beautiful music and told me to look out over the valley.........a gift I'll never forget.

Wayne

I'll never forget a moment I had with my Dad when we had gone camping........we had hiked up to a ridge that looked out over the valley. He told me to sit down and close my eyes.......then he put some headphones on me with some beautiful music and told me to look out over the valley.........a gift I'll never forget.

Sounds like a great Dad! :)