1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rejected by SSDI, What next?

Discussion in 'Finances, Work, and Disability' started by Hugocfs, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    @SDSue Wow, I am so surprised that your doctor would say that to social security based on a brief trial of one medication that has now been discontinued! What was she thinking?!!!
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  2. SDSue

SDSue Florida

Florida
    Edited for content.
  3. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    @SDSue I just want to add what @geraldt52 said. Get an attorney that is ME/CFS literate. You can find them. Maybe contact Bernie Kansky for some ideas. They are out there.
  4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    @taniaaust1 Hugo got disability, started getting peptide injections and doing Gupta's protocol. Last I heard from him he was back at work almost full time. He still had to pace himself and had some rough days but he was managing.

He told me he would not be back among the unwashed PR masses. (my words not his)

See more popular forum discussions.