1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Registration Now Open for Public Session (Jan. 27th 2014) of ME/CFS IOM Meeting

Discussion in 'Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' started by Wally, Jan 10, 2014.

1. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
  2. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    The webcast of the IOM's January 27 open session will be in the form of a videocast available to anyone with an internet connection (not limited to U.S. residents). The webcast will also be recorded and available to the public via the IOM website after the meeting.
    WillowJ, justinreilly and Bob like this.
  3. Wally

Wally Senior Member

@Nielk. Do you have any information on how quickly the IoM plans to post a copy of the videocast? The Office of Women's Health (Dr. Lee's Office) told me that it can take up to two months for videos from CFSAC public meetings to be posted. I am waiting to view the video from the meeting held on 12/11/2013 and it is not up yet (six weeks since the meeting took place), so I assume it will be another 2 weeks before we will see this video posted? I wonder why the posting of a video takes so long and if those same reasons will apply to a non-governmental entity such as the IoM?
  4. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Liz willow posted on Facebook the following:" I was told by an IOM staff person it would be posted as soon as they receive the recording from the webcast company."
  5. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    I just got this e-mail:

6. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Oh No I tried to regisred and says:
    (I didn't see I could registered until today)
    This survey is not accepting additional responses at this time. Thank You!

Maybe somebody can post meeting info? A way we can log in later?
  7. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    I did register to attend the web meeting and I got the same message. I just e-mailed them to ask what this means. It might just be a message that we all get until the actual time of the meeting.
    lnester7 likes this.
  8. Denise

Denise Senior Member

Re. --- recording webcast
    PLEASE PM me if you are going to/can record the webcast (audio especially).

Thanks
  9. jspotila

jspotila Senior Member

Firestormm and lnester7 like this.

See more popular forum discussions.