1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Registration for December 10 -11, 2013 CFSAC Mtg - Webinar

Discussion in 'Upcoming ME/CFS Events' started by Wally, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Wally

Wally Senior Member

Registration is now open for the December CFSAC Meeting. This meeting will be held as a webinar and you are required to register for the meeting if you want to watch online and/or provide public comment by phone, in writing, or by prerecorded video - comments must be filed by 11/29/2014. Only 500 participants will be allowed to register for this meeting.

waiting and aimossy like this.
  2. Wally

Wally Senior Member

Urgent Request for Information

Does anyone know what time today (November 29th) is the latest I can upload video for public testimony at the December CFSAC meeting?

I am up to my eyeballs in alligators these days and I just realized that the deadline for public comment is today. I don't believe the notice included a specific time other than saying November 29th. I live in California and would argue that I should get at least until midnight tonight (PST) or technically I think the deadline should extend to Hawaiian time (because I just may need to fly there tonight to get in out of the cold). ;)

Yes, I am doing this very last minute. But this is no thanks to the federal government who has given such a short turn around time for cognitively challenged and ill patients to get their two cents in to try to "participate" in this "meeting". :( :mad: I am sure they must be violating all kinds of disabilities rules and regulations or at the very least not playing very fair with this patient population! :eek:

[​IMG]
  3. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA

See more popular forum discussions.