• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Regarding my snps: more questions than advice

I have been eating a low sulfur and zero thiol diet for a month. The only sulfur comes from meat, chicken and beef. I feel better, as I have been sulfur or thiol intolerant thanks to a non existant level of molybdenum via a hair test.

My protocol is:

10 mg manganese
50 mg zinc picolinate
500 mcg molybdenum
18.4 mg lithium orotate
50 mg p5p
100 mg B2
600 mg flush niacin
600 mg magnesium
1.2 grams of fish oil 750 epa 250 dha
5000 iu vitamin d
200 mcg selenium
Jarrow NAG twice a day
Jarrow milk thistle twice a day

I'm very irritable and experience high anxiety especially socially. Excitoxins are definitely in play.

Any ideas on what I can change or add? I'm thinking of a UAA test next to check for ammonia, taurine and homocysteine. I can't afford a doctor so I'm wondering if holistic healths UAA is a good idea or life extensions UAA which doesn't cover everything su h as ammonia but I can get a blood ammonia test for $50 from another online lab.

Btw. B12 and folate levels were great in a blood test, ever thing tested normal, EVERYTHING!. Vitamin d levels are at 33.

Btw 2: I have knee injuries and they seem to get excited (pain) depending on my baseline anxiety depending on what I eat. Hope this helps paint a picture.

Btw3: I have a phase 1 liver detox gene (Cyp1a2) that inhibits detox. A few weeks of supplementing and a cup of coffee doesn't get me as wired as it used to.I guess it's progress.

Ps my test results are attached below.

Attachments

• edgar gg results.pdf
    355.3 KB · Views: 13
  • edgar htma.pdf
    573.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

PeterPositive

Have you evere tested your homocysteine levels? I ask because you have the double MTHFR mutation as I have. My Hcy levels were through the roof and causing a series of issues.