• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

redlabs/vip lab valid?

xrayspex

hi--I was looking at old lab results from 2009-2011 and found my redlabs ones--I know the xmrv one is not what we thought but some of the other immune testing I had showed abnormalities.. A University researcher in midwest who looked at it for me said it was plausible I would have fatigue and that some stress was evident for my system from the tests because of some low NK and really high elastase & RNASE was too high. It looks like his notes say neutrophils too low but no bacterial infection and interleukins were ok but positive immunobilin.

He also said my b cells were making lots of IGA and were "turned on" although I don't know significance of that

anyway, wondering if their other lab work was considered valid

Last edited: