1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation - 'Encephalitis' - in ME/CFS
A small study with just nine patients has captured the attention of patients and researchers alike after reporting direct evidence of inflammation in the brain of ME/CFS patients. The finding was one of the highlights picked out by Professor Anthony Komaroff in his IACFS/ME...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

RedLabs stool test report sample? Or anywhere else in Europe?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by AkeBono, May 13, 2014.

1. AkeBono

AkeBono

Hi,
    is there anybody who did this test? I'm interested in a report sample to see what type of bacteria do they test.
    cant find something on the net or their website. Want to discuss this with my future practitioner.

I'm facing a serious disbiosys and culture test seems useless. I did found out parasites and candida but not able to find the other bacterial overgrowth.
    I also was tested positive for SIBO and enterobacter was found 3 years ago in my mouth. Cipro didnt work in fact did a lot of damage.

From the symptoms I have i would guess a sulphur reducing type. but who knows...
    Thanks
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    @AkeBono

Look here.

Many of us have done this test but it needs a very knowledgeable doctor to work with the results.

Best,
    Sushi
  3. AkeBono

AkeBono

Many thanks Sushi!
    I was wondering why I wasnt able to find on the net? maybe didnt input the right words?
    Yeah it seems bit more "complicated" than a "normal" stool analysis like CDSA.
    So I guess youre right with a knowledgeble practitioner. hm...

I have to put my story in short somewhere here to get some input.
    Is this forum the best place here? I'm a new member.
    Thanks again
  4. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    @AkeBono

You can write your story in the section of the forum called Introduce Yourself. It is here.

Best wishes,
    Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.