When the 'Holiday Season' Is No Holiday at all for Those With ME/CFS
Is December getting to you? Jody Smith shares some thoughts on some of the struggles that all too often attend this time of year ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Recurring dream

Discussion in 'Sleep' started by James_B, Jul 29, 2017.

1. James_B

James_B

Since I fell I have had a recurring dream. It is a dream with me having companion with a pet or cuddle with an animal. It is extremely affectionate. Almost aggressive. Usually it is a small bird or a small dog. Very strange.

Is there anyone else who has this phenomenon?
    Take care

[​IMG]

2. PatJ

PatJ far and free I gaze

Canada
    If you have mystical leanings then you might like the idea of a dream spirit animal.

Or, if you ever felt comforted by a pet when you were younger, maybe this is your mind's way of trying to comfort itself during a time of stress and uncertainty?

3. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

I don't know what it could mean, @James_B, but I do take recurring dreams seriously.

For over a year, I had recurring dreams of clogged toilets and bowel urgency. Then I developed IBS, which I no longer have thanks to dietary changes and supplements. The funny thing is that I had no noticeable symptoms while I was having those dreams. It felt to me once I developed IBS that some part of me had known it was developing even before I was symptomatic.

One of our members, @Dreambirdie, is interested in dreams. Maybe she could offer some insight.

4. Francis Hale

Francis Hale

I have similar dreams when I walk through the forest and I am surrounded by magical animals and birds.

See more popular forum discussions.